Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

vision problems recap and update

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Motorhead Sherwood
on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 09:20

Motorhead Sherwood said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 09:20...

Hi

I was one of the main contributors to this long and now closed thread on vision problems and popper use: http://poppersguide.com/forum/10213

Still an interesting read. I'd like to give a recap and an update on this.

6-6-19
"My eyesight just recovered completely and has not gotten any worse since I started to take it again. But I take much less (!) than I did before!"
(He quit in april)

30-4-19
"It's 18 months since I tried iso for the first and last time and I'd say my sight is pretty much back to normal. I had my annual checkup at the eye hospital (which is for a condition I have) and they didn't notice anything. The only thing I'd say is that my eyes are a bit sensitive to bright light, but the yellow dot has gone and people's faces/ car number plates are clear again, I'm happy to say."

2-5-19
"in fact unchanged, but sure not worse
i continue to use poppers RUSH"
(He quit end of 2016)

2-5-19
"Took a long time but have fully recovered thank God. It was such a scary and horrible experience. My latest scans showed much improvement."
(don't know date he stopped, i guess 2018 /2019)

30-4-19
"My sight is almost back to normal one month and a half later. Still have a small light bulb when I blink my eyes and I look at bright things..but it's becoming unnoticeable :-) sometimes, during the last few days I even forgot about it . "

30-4-19
"My eyesight is completely back to normal since more than one year."

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 15:24...

I've made lots of different poppers and they all produce the visual toxic effects except amyl nitrite. With amyl nitrite, I can hit it constantly, go into a mild trance, sustain it, and then within minutes after the last hit, my vision is totally normal again. With isopropyl, butyl and isobutyl, my vision gets out of whack for much longer after only a 15 minute session. I hit a wall at that point and have to stop whiffing lest I pass out. Every subsequent whiff produces nothing but horrible effects.

Mam said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 17:32...

>they all produce

That's not what the received wisdom on this question currently suggests.

This issue with Maculopathy is solely connected to isopropyl nitrite and is probably not causing, but exacerbating a pre-existing condition. Once there was a chemist on here who explained that the molecular density of IPN (forgive me this is just from memory) was the reason. This may sound dumb: I got the impression that IPN has a very distinct molecular character as compared to other nitrites, pentyl, butyl.

Anyway I think Madeplentypoppers probably knows what I mean and can explain it better.

Stefan said on Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 04:35...

I had used Poppers in 01/17 and i get Vision Prolems.
I have buy Lutein high doses and 1 month later the Vision Problems go away.
Since i have not used poppers again.
There are now any poppers which are safe for the eyes ?.
I would like to use poppers again but the risk to get Vision Problems again i do not want to go.
Sorry my english ist not so good.

Motorhead Sherwood said on Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 08:13...

Stefan

Do you have any other problemsn, like dizzyniss? Be careful with this stuff!.

Stefan said on Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 18:19...

No , only Yellow Points in front of the eyes.
But this is 2 years ago.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.