Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

denver / denver retail

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by denver
on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 18:57

denver said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 18:57...

hey everyone! where can i buy poppers in the denver area? willing to drive reasonably far to get a good formula. hoping for amyl or pentyl. tried a few adult stores but no luck

JessieB said on Fri, 23 Aug 2019 at 05:49...

Good luck! I’ve searched all over Denver and there is NOTHING. Best to go online

popperlove said on Fri, 6 Sep 2019 at 14:51...

Mile Hi Arcade in Longmont has several brands

5280native said on Wed, 11 Sep 2019 at 06:56...

Needz the underwear store off broadway and 1st used to carry a lot of bottles. So did the book ranch in Fort Collins. My only disclaimer is I sadly moved away from Denver a year ago so I can’t say as of Sept 2019 they still have them. Worth a shot.

Jellacee said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 18:01...

There's a sex shop on Broadway downtown, right across the street from CVS that is my usual stop. Decent selection of brands.

DrPopper said on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 12:28...

I live in the Capitol Hill area and I have searched all over Denver. I found one sex shop that had 3 brands I have never heard of. Just do yourself a favor and order online. thepopperking.com shipped my order in 3 days. Was way less time than what i spent driving around the city.

Kenny said on Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 00:11...

Needz on Broadway between 1st and 2nd I think carries both the liquid and the aerosol. Good prices too.

BiGuy said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 17:51...

Just buy online. to hard to find brick and mortar stores. popperpalace.com is a good one

Dan said on Fri, 15 May 2020 at 22:31...

Secrets on Illif and Quebec has half a display case with a ton of choices.

K said on Sat, 23 May 2020 at 04:30...

So Secrets on Illif and Quebec is closed it’s a Romantix now. Any Romantix store has them. They have at least 2 brands.

Joe said on Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 19:29...

A few good options, Needs at Broadway and 1st Ave. Excellent selection and usually have a weekly special and I have found best pricing.

If in the Congress Park area, Pleasures at the Park 3309 E Colfax Ave at Adams has a nice selection. A little higher priced, in line with Romantix yet independently owned neighborhood small business thus nice to support.

From my limited experience, concerning finding true amyl or pentyl, rare and not easily found unlike in Europe.

PINKUNICORN303 said on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 01:41...

I used to buy this stuff all the time just for the smell of it!!! I love the smell..way too much!!! My husband Has never tried it and just recently started looking for it and I was surprised that you can't find it anymore...and u have to ask for something else..like a code word... i already forgot...
I'm going to check those stores out though....I'm super excited to see if they have them and hopefully the stores are still there 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞👃👃👃👃

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.