Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

PWD Super Rush

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rainbow
on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:46

Rainbow said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:46...

I’m planning to buy a bottle of Super Rush made by PWD in the USA. Has anyone tried it? Is it strong and good? Does it get you high and make the slut of you come out?

IRockTheBlackCock said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 02:14...

I've never seen much of a difference between the so-called Super Formulas. I think it's marketing hype and think the same liquid is in every bottle. I think any perceived difference is mind over matter. If you work yourself up in excitement over a product called Super Amazing strongest poppers allowed by law, I think your natural excitement is what makes it better. Again, mind over matter.

X said on Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 10:48...

Not so sure, IRockThe. Just a brand name maybe, and it is PWD, so trusted manufacturer. I agree that XL Gold Label Black blah blah can be hype, but not in this case.

User 147 said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 13:37...

Super rush is awesome. Its a mix of isobutyl and Cyclopentyl Nitrite and wooooòooòo

User 148 said on Mon, 11 May 2020 at 14:40...

User 147 Super rush is not a mix of anything you have no idea what your even talking about. Stay in your own lane.

Rocky mountain high said on Tue, 2 Aug 2022 at 00:22...

User 148 I just bought a bottle and the label says isobutyl and cyclpentyl nitrite so STFU and stay in YOUR lane

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.