Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Throat Cancer

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dick Dangle
on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 09:09

Dick Dangle said on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 09:09...

I have been using poppers since the age of 20. I am now 54. About six years ago I developed throat cancer. I and my oncologist just could not figure out a reason why I got it. I don’t smoke, it was not the HPV virus, etc. I ended up beating the cancer but throughout treatment my doctor did not know why I got it. I never mentioned it to him but I had a feeling why I got it.
The cancer was a small spot in the throat On the bottom of the tongue. Whenever I inhale the poppers that is exactly the spot that it hits. I didn’t realize it until I beat the cancer and started reusing the poppers that this may be the probable cause. Since I consider myself somewhat addicted to them I still continue to use them And due to the radiation treatments it is and always will be sore in that spot. However when I use the poppers it will irritate that area for a few days afterwards Yes, I know it is stupid to continue using them but as I stated I am somewhat addicted. Just wanted to both warn people and also find out if anybody else has experienced the same issues whether it be a pain or cancer in the throat

101st Chairborne said on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 12:41...

According to thread No. 10174 poppers also cause fungal infections ; one post says "Stop living in ignorance and spreading fear." I think that applies here too.

"I had a feeling why I got it"

Well medical science does not recognize the "Feeling Why" philosophy of old wives tales. That went out in the 18th Century. If your niece gets pregnant do you think she was sitting on a toadstool?

Having said all that: butyl is a carcinogen, so you should have mentioned your heavy use poppers to the professional. More likely you were in an environment where second hand smoke caused the problem.

Madeplentypoppers said on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 14:30...

Amyl nitrite is the only poppers that I choose to use. All the rest are too toxic to my system and make me feel like crap sooner rather than later. But I can hit amyl hard and long and not feel all fucked up. I still get some airway constriction however.

Dick Dangle said on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 at 20:41...

Well as usual, Whenever you post something on a forum you’re always risking confrontation by some DB but that’s just life. Chairborne, You seem very defensive on behalf of the poppers and in that vein, we are both on the same side i’m not a doctor nor was I claiming to be one. Not here for medical advice either. Just wanted to share my thoughts and find out if anyone felt the same way. We are on a popper forum, not talking about astrobiology here and discussion is the only reason I’m here. But with that said, I hope you are right and this is not harmful in that way. Because I continue to use it.

Mam said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 06:52...

Just stop using poppers, Dick. Or take Madeplenty's advice perhaps? What formula have you been using?

DB = douche bag. So that brought a smile anyway :-)

Dick Dangle said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 12:57...

Great advice MadePlenty and Mam. Ive actually tried to stop on a few occasions. Ill go a year or 2. But then.... lol. Going to try sticking to amyl if I can figure out which brands consist of just that. Thanks.

Vollmilch said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 08:23...

DB is read by me as Deutsche Bahn. Douche is a shower.

You must look for pentyl nitrite and classic brand is Jungle Juice Plus. I think you must stop because poppers cannot help health problems, even if they don't cause it. Nobody knows about that. Many people will feel unhappy about telling a doctor, so it is never considered as a factor in diagnosis.

Dick Dangle said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 11:26...

Thank you Vollmilch

Dickadakis said said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 19:09...

Dickadakis said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 16:45...

I saw dick dangles post and was wondering the same thing myself. Has anyone experienced any medical issues that they feel would be attributed to the use of poppers? I have heard that it is bad for the eyesight and I did develop iritis A number of years ago. Still living with increased floaters in my eyes. But I fall short of blaming poppers for it. Coincidence? I have been using around 20 years and at some points, heavily. Has anyone heard of any other issues that are attributed to the use?

Anonymous said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 03:42...

Everything fun will kill you eventually. Sex, Drugs, Rock n Roll, Steaks, Smokes, Ice Cream, Hamburgers. The best thing to do is practice moderation. I use poppers once each week for about 2 hours. I try to avoid the cheap shit and stick with what doesn't give me side effects. At the end of the day take care of yourself but don't become afraid of life.

Motorhead Sherwood said on Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 08:33...

Hi. I remember reading one isoltaed post on this forum about a guy who said that he developed cancer (i believe it was throat cancer) because of poppers. He didnt't tell why he thought so. And he never cme bavk to this forum...The severe eyeproblems are by now well known I suppose. If you want to know more, try googling "inhalents" or "solvents" together with your affliction of choice.
Please stop using this sheit. Sniffing anything sold under the counter at sex shops as air deodarant couldn't possibly be a healthy life style decision.

Ozark Intellectual said on Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 15:34...

try googling... with your affliction of choice.

never did think of that!

goooglin: poppers+ hair loss - sure enough it was the poppers what done it! poppers + wife is a ho who hangs out at truck stops...again it was the poppers what made her that way! thanks! my life would have been sweet as cherry pie if i never done picked up that pesky brown bottle.

if poppers are in Conga, Africa then it must be the cause of Eballa? do birds use poppers? yes...hey bird flu guys! it all makes sense now.

i will sure as hell rely on Dr gooogel and what some guy said on a forum next time i have a problem. screw the so called "experts" re-elect Trunp and let's nuke Greenland.

Guttrunks said on Wed, 11 Sep 2019 at 19:35...

Indeed, Hairborn. I concur with your admirable sentiments. A curse of Biblical proportions, a pestilence set forth upon this Earth by The Devil himself, the father of lies.

In my line of work I am often sent astray on wild goose chases by calumnious persons. I was recently led to believe that The Colossus Of Rhodes was being stored in a garage in Bermondsey. It was my understanding that Mrs Oprah Winfrey was after it for her gazebo, and time was of the essence. After a grueling journey from Marseilles (by bus / sans air conditioning) I was greeted by two Nigerian gentleman who proceeded to finger my person and managed to remove my porte monnaie from my surgical truss. I was left stranded with my companion and forced to seek alms from the clergy. I am currently residing at Charring Cross Station and would welcome any assistance your esteemed readers might see fit to proffer. Sandwiches, loose change, unwanted copies of the Tablet, and bindings for swollen limbs are most eagerly sought. My companion is in dire need of alms; please hurry less he takes desperate measures and we must resort to fricassee of wild pigeon or potage de souris avec legumes naturelle. Ask after my whereabouts from Old Susan, who may be found on the bench near the latrines. Due to a ugly disagreement with an indignant gent, we are currently forced to remain under the protection afforded by the nuns during daylight hours.

I am most grateful to you all!

Your most earnest friend,

Guttrunks.

Guttrunks said on Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 07:06...

PS. Those who live in the vicinity of Charring Cross Station, that seek discipline from a man of strict morals, are most welcome to inquire regarding my corrective services. My companion is also at hand for those seeking to improve their interior decor. References available, reasonable prices (including barter arrangements for victuals and lodging).

superhung dreads said on Thu, 19 Sep 2019 at 21:24...

why anyone want to engage a dosser to do up their home, yo! your other "service" sound nasty! from what i reading from your earlier crap, you are a fat guy on the scrounge and always getting into fights!

& what it gotta do with what Dick Dangle say!!

Guttrunks said on Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 17:56...

It is my contention that you are lacking in empathy, Sir. We are all travelers on life's perilous footpath. What happens when one of our number stumbles, through no fault of his own, and is laying naked and helpless. What should we do? Take a stick from a nearby tree and poke him in a manner that outrages decency?

This is what you have done to me, Superhung. I am cast down and a supplicant at your mighty thighs. Feel free to kick me as you wish, to pass water onto my corpulent frame, to abuse me in a manner that amuses you, to use your oral capacities to litter the air with profanities, to cause me to submit to the indignity of your brutal armpits.

You are the mighty warrior Hector, and I your vanquished Patroclus.

Unsheathe your spear, Sir and plunge thy mighty steadfast protrusion into my compliant cavity. For yours is the victory and I your vanquished prey.

I have various coupons which allows a customer at JD Wetherspoon to invite a friend. Anyone in the vicinity of Charring Cross that is dining alone, should make themselves known via Old Susan. A evening repast filled with earnest debate and moral insight awaits!

transitiongirl said on Sun, 8 Nov 2020 at 10:32...

Well...the thing that's not mentioned here is that poppers do inhibit the immune system. You are more vulnerable to anything. So, could be your body was capable of fighting off something or rather and then became impaired and thus cancer, or could be anything, really. You can do a search on the NIH websites or such and find plenty of medical abstracts or trials and studies that talk about poppers suppressing the immune response...

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.