Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Legit Popper Supply In CANADA Finally!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by popperprince
on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 02:45

popperprince said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 02:45...

Ive ordered twice from torontopoppers.com and both times I have received my order as promised. Paid $28CDN for a 10ml bottle of rush and $20 shipping which wasn't bad. There website says free shipping for orders over $100 but I wasn't willing to gamble that much at first. I was able to pay with a credit card which was nice too. Website says they ship from inside Canada which is prob why I actually received my order.

Madeplentypoppers said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 12:31...

Are they pentyl nitrite from Locker Room in Delta?

Fork said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 13:39...

The clue is in the words "bottle of rush" so you can work out the answer is NO. Rush is made in America; if confused consult an atlas. America is that big place and Canada kinda sits on top... like a hat. The Rush cost him 21 US dollars for 10 milliliters, so how much is 1 milliliter in Vietnamese Dong?

Locker Room Marketing do not sell in Canada. So that would be another reason, Einstein.

Mam said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 06:44...

Watch out with the heavy sarcasm and insults, Mr Know-it-all. Obviously you were hoping from a fight - Madeplenty was too smart to fall for your troll bate. Rush is made in many places theses days - so UK formula, European Formula, Rush Black Label, Rush Gold etc. Only the OP knows what is on his bottle, you are just guessing. Go play with your Dong.

Anonymous said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 08:29...

Iíve emailed toronto poppers and asked for the CAS numbers for each product, the chap was very helpful and said he would ask PWD the company that supply them. Said they are the real deal and he uses them himself

Mam said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 13:59...

So:

1. Toronto do not know what formula they are selling.
2. PWD is shipping to Canada - they do not ship outside the USA.

Both answers you got (really?) are weird.

Anonymous said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 23:00...

Fake poppers then ?

Fork said on Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 20:23...

I do not believe you emailed anyone! and even if you did...that they replied, limey. old chap!?

I doubt Canadian buyers give a rat's arse-hole whether they are "fake" (whatever that means). I doubt that Toronto is buying from PWD, maybe he thinks he is, or more likely you are talking BS.

Anonymous said on Fri, 16 Aug 2019 at 00:30...

Isobutyl Nitrite (Cas No. 542-56-3)

https://www.torontopoppers.com/product-page/rush-10ml

Anon said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:49...

The Rush and Gold Rush I ordered came in yesterday. I opened the rush and it was good.

Calgary knight said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 14:31...

MAM there products are real PWD brand. I called the number on the website to ask some questions. The guy is located in the USA. PWD ships their products to him in the states. He has a person from Canada pick up popper orders in the USA and they bring them to Canada where they are shipped out of Toronto. Iíve orders three times and I can assure you the products are genuine.

Calgary knight said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 14:35...

MAM there products are real PWD brand. I called the number on the website to ask some questions. The guy is located in the USA. PWD ships their products to him in the states. He has a person from Canada pick up popper orders in the USA and they bring them to Canada where they are shipped out of Toronto. Iíve orders three times and I can assure you the products are genuine.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.