Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

torontopoppers.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by popperprince
on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 02:45

popperprince said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 02:45...

Ive ordered twice from torontopoppers.com and both times I have received my order as promised. Paid $28CDN for a 10ml bottle of rush and $20 shipping which wasn't bad. There website says free shipping for orders over $100 but I wasn't willing to gamble that much at first. I was able to pay with a credit card which was nice too. Website says they ship from inside Canada which is prob why I actually received my order.

Madeplentypoppers said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 12:31...

Are they pentyl nitrite from Locker Room in Delta?

Fork said on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 13:39...

The clue is in the words "bottle of rush" so you can work out the answer is NO. Rush is made in America; if confused consult an atlas. America is that big place and Canada kinda sits on top... like a hat. The Rush cost him 21 US dollars for 10 milliliters, so how much is 1 milliliter in Vietnamese Dong?

Locker Room Marketing do not sell in Canada. So that would be another reason, Einstein.

Mam said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 06:44...

Watch out with the heavy sarcasm and insults, Mr Know-it-all. Obviously you were hoping from a fight - Madeplenty was too smart to fall for your troll bate. Rush is made in many places theses days - so UK formula, European Formula, Rush Black Label, Rush Gold etc. Only the OP knows what is on his bottle, you are just guessing. Go play with your Dong.

Anonymous said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 08:29...

I’ve emailed toronto poppers and asked for the CAS numbers for each product, the chap was very helpful and said he would ask PWD the company that supply them. Said they are the real deal and he uses them himself

Anonymous said on Fri, 16 Aug 2019 at 00:30...

Isobutyl Nitrite (Cas No. 542-56-3)

https://www.torontopoppers.com/product-page/rush-10ml

Anon said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:49...

The Rush and Gold Rush I ordered came in yesterday. I opened the rush and it was good.

Calgary knight said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 14:35...

There products are real PWD brand. I called the number on the website to ask some questions. The guy is located in the USA. PWD ships their products to him in the states. He has a person from Canada pick up popper orders in the USA and they bring them to Canada where they are shipped out of Toronto. I’ve orders three times and I can assure you the products are genuine.

GinSing87 said on Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 20:54...

I bought 2 bottles of the jungle juice black. Exactly as I remembered it

YOUR ALL NUTS said on Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 00:41...

There is no pwd, anybody been doing this more than a few years knows this. There is no good stuff, anywhere, there is no pwd, there is no real rush. This stuff is all crap, to very bad crap. PERIOD. stop looking it's not out there.

@Your All Nuts said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 20:25...

Not true. PAC West has been making the same isobutyl rush poppers since the 70’s and yes Toronto poppers sells it. I’ve been using poppers a long time and I can tell you it’s the same shit I’ve used my entire like. Go to neverfakeit.com and do your research.

Anonymous said on Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 11:29...

torontopoppers.com now ship to the UK?

GerryV said on Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 21:54...

Love me some Toronto Poppers

User 147 said on Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 04:48...

Funny thing about toronto poppers, in the beginning they claim to be canadian and you could pay with paypal. Now they state being american and prices are in $US dollars so 3 big bottles cost $175.32 canadian with free shipping and you can no longer pay with PayPal . There poppers are strong as fuck. Now if we can only get these kinda poppers at a cheaper price. Wtf $175.32 for three 30ml bottles.

Jennshere said on Mon, 25 May 2020 at 02:22...

I did not get what I ordered at all.
Canadian Essential Oil?

Wetmouth said on Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 16:02...

Question how does this package arrive in Canada is it a registered letter they have to go to the post office and pick up or does it come in your mailbox

Archie said on Thu, 6 Aug 2020 at 22:52...

Does it ship from USA?

Wetmouth said on Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 15:12...

Yes i ordered..i cant wait too sniff and wrap my lips around that cock..and taste hot cum

User 147 said on Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 16:01...

Toronto poppers switched shipping to usps. Froemd says been 5 days and still waiting. Also payment is by etransfer. Will update if when they arrive. Maybe covid related for the delay.

User 147 said on Sat, 15 Aug 2020 at 22:29...

Jennshere....canadian essential oil is toronto poppers....the name is for shipping.... they cant declare a package as poppers...i mean why would they.

User 147 said on Tue, 18 Aug 2020 at 16:08...

Toronto poppers ship from usa to canada with usps took 10 days::: from canada to destination within canada 3-7.. item still not received yet aug 18 2020..looks like estimate of 17 days...with covid who knows.. will update when received.

User 147 said on Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 19:29...

Shipment came in from toronto poppers took 17 days. Normally comes within 5 days to canada .. well covid i guess.

@User 147 said on Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 04:04...

How are they?

Wetmouth said on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 12:45...

I ordered arrived yesterday a little bit late but worth every minute why do poppers make it taste so good

Wetmouth said on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 12:56...

I ordered arrived yesterday a little bit late but worth every minute why do poppers make it taste so good

smoothbottomwindsor said on Sat, 29 Aug 2020 at 20:44...

Just wondering what Rush Gold is like compared to the reg rush or even the super rush??

Marty McFly said on Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 19:59...

Anyone have any success in getting them to ship to the UK?

Didn't they have a sister site that shipped globally that they took down when Covid kicked off?

Vlad said on Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 04:13...

My order took a month to get to me, but this was in July 2020 in the middle of pandemic, so it's Canada Post to be blamed. The product itself was amazing, for sure original, no replica. Also the staff were very helpful when I asked questions about ETA for arrival. Will order with them again for sure. Service is so much better than many European stores I ordered from

Garry said on Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 13:44...

Goldygill@ Hotmail.ca
905-783-9961
Need rush bottles please contect me

Garry said on Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 13:50...

I need popers bottle of anyone have please contact I will pay the good price

@Marty McFly said on Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 19:40...

Their "sister store" is Popper Palace for UK orders! They're incredibly fast about getting them out! Cheers!

jay said on Wed, 21 Apr 2021 at 08:01...

the worst customer service they had, I put my order on March 25 , until now, there is no update, its almost a month of waiting. they dont send any updates with the status of your orders on whats going on... worst...not recommendable site to order.

worst service!!! :-(

T said on Mon, 26 Apr 2021 at 13:41...

Glad I found this page. Placed an order with them last week and received an email stating I had to pay via e-transfer rather than cc. Not something I’m used to so I figured I’d do a little snooping around. Anyone had any issues with this?

Jock buddy said on Sat, 8 May 2021 at 22:25...

They are legit and the most convenient way to get poopers if you are Canadian ! Also , people who are complaining about shipment time needs to chill the F out . They will get to you when they get to you . Just chill .

Ontario Guy said on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 23:34...

So I’ve bought poppers from a sex shop in Buffalo New York, I live just over the boarder. I’ve done the dreaded trip over the bridge. However with COVID that’s not an option. This site accepts payment by email money transfer which raised an eye brow but overall, there was no issue. I’m currently waiting on my order. It was interesting to see that this order was also shipped out from Buffalo, then travelled all the way to NJ. The package arrived in Canada in Montreal. Which ok ok…. If that’s your process. Shipping is a different kind of world lol. As of now it reflects the same info from 6 days ago based on tracking info. Which has got me concerned it’s held up as customs but it’s all apart of the process. In 2021 it’s expected there will be shipping delays and that it could take around a month. Overall I have heard great things from friends and ppl I trust. I will update when and if I get them.

BC Guy said on Mon, 21 Jun 2021 at 07:11...

Ontario Guy, did you get your order in the end?

OttawaM said on Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 21:08...

Hi Ontario guy, did you get your order in the end? Mine has been stuck at custom for almost 2 weeks.

AlbertaGuy said on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 07:31...

Is it etransfer for payment for toronto poppers? I feel little suspicious on it

New2Poppers said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 18:40...

Only tried poppers once before and wanted to experiment a little more. After some searching I decided to try Toronto Poppers.
Placed my order July 11, got an email shortly after with etransfer instruction (which I thought was a little odd, but no risk no reward I guess?)
Got tracking info a couple days later. I've been checking anxiously every since. Sometimes a full day or 2 with no change, and got worried when it sat on the "customs" status for a day or so.
Cleared customs, a few days ago.
Just checked and it says it was delivered. Can't wait to get home from work and check.
I will update tonight.

PS the tracking was a bit weird as there was a tracking link in the order confirmation email, but then a second email from a person shipping something with Stamps.com tracking. Got worried when the Stamps tracking said "delivered" in NJ about half way through. Emailed customer service and got a pretty quick reply saying it ships in stages and that was just the first part of the trip.

New2Poppers said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 23:36...

Got home to a discreet little box on my porch. Product very safely and discreetly packaged inside, so even if opened by someone they wouldn't immediately know what was inside.

Haven't tested the product yet, but will post another update when I do.

New2Poppers said on Fri, 23 Jul 2021 at 13:13...

Tried out some Locker Room last night (and maybe a little bit again this morning 😉-)

Was awesome.

Ontario Guy said on Mon, 2 Aug 2021 at 17:40...

Sorry for the late reply, it’s common I guess for orders to get stuck at customs, I emailed them and they shipped the order it came within a week. All in all it was a decent time and I would buy them again

Satisfied Canadian said on Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 19:47...

I ordered from Toronto Poppers, they shipped out my order 3 days after i sent my e-transfer. They use a 3rd party shipping company which partners with USPS, and it took that company STAMPS a full week before it even reached USPS in turn which took another week before it reached Canada Customs where it sat forever and gave no update status other than 'being processed'. After approximately 7 weeks of waiting for nothing I contacted Toronto Poppers to say I still have not received my order and they looked into the matter while I was on the phone with them and decided that it must have been seized at customs. They honoured the sale and resent to me my order; this time from Canada and I received it in about 5 days. So kudos to Toronto Poppers for honouring their guarantee of delivery. My suggestion would be to cut out the middle man and if possible ship to Canadians from Canada and not from the USA All in all from order to receiving my order it took 2 months, whereas it should have taken 5 days maximum.

Ordered said on Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 08:19...

Ordered from Toronto poppers

Shipment for delayed but they sent me one from Canada

However, a few months later i received a letter from the government saying they confiscated the poppers because it's illegal and asking me to sign a form saying they can take it

They also asked me to say where i got it from

Bigj said on Fri, 10 Sep 2021 at 02:17...

Last time I ordered from them last week it came from Canada and only took 4 days

Sam said on Thu, 14 Oct 2021 at 22:00...

I purchased from their website too few months ago and was delivered to me as well with no issues from customs. Only it got a little delayed. I was supposedly browse again today but seems like their website is down.

Bill said on Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 00:10...

I also noticed Toronto Poppers is down… I’ve ordered from them a few times and no issues except some delays but that’s expected at times like this. Hmm where to find some good ol JJ!

Vitally said on Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 00:53...

I emailed them asking if the company is still in business. Fingers crossed, I've only ever got good stuff from them! It was nice to have a legitimate, discreet source!

Bill said on Sat, 23 Oct 2021 at 05:27...

@vitally I was going to do the same thing. Let us know the reply :-)

Vitally said on Mon, 25 Oct 2021 at 12:47...

I received a reply from Toronto poppers and they are indeed still in business. They've discontinued the regional Toronto poppers website and integrated it with their main US website popperking.com. This definitely definitely seems to be the case from the information on their website (same parent company, address, location, etc)

It's an incredible shame they've discontinued their Canadian marketing. The only sites that seem to market to Canadians now are shameless fakes. Hopefully they reconsider!

Bikl said on Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 04:00...

@vitally thanks for the update. I take it popperking does not ship to Canada?

Vitally said on Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 08:45...

@Bikl as they tell me; they ship to Canada, from Canada! They have a slightly different order process for Canadians but the website is even offered in Canadian dollars.

Anonymous said on Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 00:33...

Guys I found a really good site for poppers . They only have 3 options but there all good quality. Typically ships fast as well. Canada only ! I’m happy I found a new supplier since Toronto poppers is down

Shinypoppers.ca
(289) 274-4670

drian-Adam said on Tue, 9 Nov 2021 at 06:34...

Pm me as ASAP tonight, I want to buy some right now.

Bill said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 03:34...

Just ordered from popperking which is now the new canadapoppers. Tracking says it’s shipped via Canada post and will arrive in a week, not expecting it but the fact they ship within Canada now is a big bonus!

Only site worth using for legit product!

PietroRP said on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 at 15:18...

Message for Bill ... did you get your package and was it shipped from Canada?

Bill said on Thu, 18 Nov 2021 at 00:06...

@PietroRP package arrived today! Ships from Niagara Falls Ontario. From time of order until package arrival was just over a week for me. They don’t hide the labels like Toronto poppers would do and wrap a black film over the product label and marking it as “jewellery cleaner”. None the less I got mine and will be using them again of course!

Anonymous said on Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 17:00...

I’ll try that site out aswwll. Thank for the heads up bill. Now I have two suppliers I trust :-) shinypoppers.ca and Canada poppers :-)

Stone said on Sat, 30 Jul 2022 at 01:45...

Watchout for controlled delivery. If you see a UPS or Canada Post delivery guy come to your address with a package asking someone to sign for it , DONT DO IT . Its an undercover copper . Friend of my mine ordered 20 bottles , got controlled delivery charged with importing schedule 3 substance

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.