Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

chat cam me

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Men4me
on Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 05:34

Men4me said on Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 05:34...

Men in the door2is open and I will do anything for my mouth can find

Men4me said on Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 05:35...

shemale poppers wownice to see the live show

Meldrew said on Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 13:34...

New depths of unintelligible gibberish or the new James Joyce.

Kittipong Sakashit said on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 14:42...

If u like live show i helping you, Mister Meldrew. i know best place 4 u. you like drink bottle mekong whiskey with clean lady, no problem. Jamie Joyce Bar only have for drinking guiness and have old sewing machine as table.

Soi Ratpee said on Tue, 13 Aug 2019 at 06:40...

Kittipong overcharge for whisky and wear dirty nylon wig. there come big fighting at night and show involving cycle monkey is not nice for relax. she do karaoke and sound like cat making baby.

Shifty Sid said on Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 17:08...

Reminds me of the time I got led up an alley by a tout. That was not such a great evening for me. I guess I should have stayed in my hotel. Do not understand about the sewing machine, is that some kind of kinky thing?

PJ said on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 20:39...

I would assume it is because Irish pubs sometimes use old furniture to theme the place. I suspect it is a joke inspired by the fact that Men4me is going on about a live show.

Kittipong Sakashit has previously insulted others and offered to give them scabies. I suspect you are dealing here with a mad Welshman aka Gandolf Crotch and The King of The Manx. Cheap alcohol is to blame....move on nothing to see here.

Soi Ratpee said on Wed, 21 Aug 2019 at 22:04...

is true not clean!! i see Kittipong do crazy dancing before on cockroach army that live in matress at Sakashit Palace Guest Haus. is more clean at Ratpee Mansion and good price for you

Kittipong Sakashit said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 15:45...

Room is for luxury guess who need beautiful room with fan and incontinent breakfast with topical fruits. Not cockroach! beware of lady at Ratpee Manson who tell story about cow get very sick and need money for cow doctor!!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.