Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Good source UK?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Buddy
on Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 09:14

Buddy said on Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 09:14...

My supplier of butyl has stopped trading and I'm looking for a new source in the UK or someone who can promptly deliver to the UK.

All the sites that deliver to the UK seem to only sell Isopropyl Nitrite which is a no go for me.

PoppersUK said on Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 14:16...

I’d like to know too!

PopperheadUK said on Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 18:17...

Hey I use poppers-aromas.eu alwasy good quality, choice and fast delivery

Meldrew said on Mon, 5 Aug 2019 at 19:17...

All your food will be coming from the USA soon. So why not ask them to include a bottle or two, along with chlorinated chicken, mac n' cheese etc, in your US gourmet hamper?

Anonymous said on Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 17:04...

poppers-aromas.eu doesn't work for me... just tried an Austrian supplier of penyl & iso penyl. How do they compare to butyl?

RawDaddy said on Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 21:04...

Pentyl is the kissing cousin of amyl. So amyl is what originally went into Rush poppers way back in years past. That was before Clifford Hassing created butyl. Hassing sold up to the Rush guys (San Fransisco days) and it all changed. Clifford only synthesized butyl because of an action (late 60s?) against amyl. Butyl smells like old socks (kinda raw) and Clifford's brand was called Locker Room :-) pentyl / amyl is sweet, like a fruit basket, so called Jungle Juice! Amyl lasts longer and is not so "in your face" more mellow...yeah mellow. Enjoy it, dude. Oh and bad butyl is horrible! amyl is more forgiving if not top of its game. good butyl is heavy and strong :-)

PJ said on Wed, 7 Aug 2019 at 08:41...

Despite your cynical intentions, troll, the USA has many gourmet products. I personally quite like their chocolate. I would say that their Thanksgiving Dinner is far superior to the UK "Xmas lunch"! For really great food head to Louisiana and The South. California has it's own distinct food culture and Tex-Mex is delicious too.

Brexit trolls aside - I guess European poppers will no longer no available after 31/10? Maybe that is why Snake closed shop.

User147 said on Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 15:45...

Yaaaaa poppers aromas is the best. Popperheaduk is the ultimate source for advice on good quality, choice and fast shipping poppers.

You must follow the advise given by Popperheaduk.
You must follow the advise given byPopperheaduk.
You must follow the advice given by Popperheaduk.

AM said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 13:32...

Might have had the same supplier as you. I'm in the same boat - its giving me a headache looking through all the piss-poor looking wesbites for an alternative.

Sebastian said on Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 07:51...

Head down to Soho - because although you won't find decent poppers anywhere, you can get a nice slice of cake from Maison Bertaux.

Jack said on Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 18:37...

Just purchased JJ Black Label and a bottle labeled AMYL 24-30ml from poppers aromas and they have little to no effect at all. It's been a couple of weeks since my last session with some propyl/butyl and that hit like a train, I prefer the intense rush and immediate muscle relaxation. This new stuff seems like a waste of cash to me at the minute.

Mb said on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 at 16:57...

I can no longer find a source in the UK for isobutyl :-(

Steve said on Fri, 30 Aug 2019 at 20:17...

I have found a site that lists 28 different bottles of Isobutyl Nitrite - the only ones worth using. They actually state on their website that the contents are Isobutyl. You give them your money and they send you bottles of Pentyl or Isopropyl both of which are on their site and both of which are shit - they just smell like glue and have zero effect. I have emailed and phoned them for my money back but not heard anything yet. They send you an invoice with a Yorkshire and Austria address on it and they post them to you from the Czech Republic. I’ll be posting them back to the Yorkshire address soon whether or not I get my money back.

Hadenoughofsuppliers said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 09:57...

Before I started making my own, I was getting pentyl from French suppliers who are generally ok though a bit expensive (£17 delivered for one 25ml bottle). I had a couple of duff ones but they were quick to compensate.
Here's where I was getting mine:
www.poppers-aromas.eu
https://poppers-rapide.eu/

Matt said on Thu, 10 Oct 2019 at 20:48...

Would you consider selling your homebrew? How does it compare to the commercial stuff?

GerryV said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 03:40...

Popperpalace.com ordered twice with no issues

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.