Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Taiwan Blue pops from Eupopshop

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bumholegeorge
on Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 15:19

Bumholegeorge said on Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 15:19...

Hey Boys ..
Can anyone help me out by telling me what the closest alternative to Taiwan Blue is from Eupopshop . Been using for 5 years and they now are unable to supply / or have stopped production...
These are the only pops I seem to be able to use that do the job and don't come with a whole batch of nasty side effects.
I've never actually known what their formula is for Blue Taiwan is ...
Butyl/ IBN/Pentyl .?
Can anyone give me any insight, please ...

Much appreciated

Toby

Vollmilch said on Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 08:56...

The bottle was blue and without any label, so have no idea what it contains. The original was amyl / pentyl as it was from canada, Bumhole.

Penelope Fingerhole said on Sat, 6 Jul 2019 at 16:03...

I really think you should select a more tasteful handle, Toby. Bumholegeorge is not what one expects from someone with a name like Toby! Sheridan would be appalled!

Anonymous said on Sun, 7 Jul 2019 at 09:35...

Thanks Guys ...
I've researched all I can , and just can't find out what the formula to Europops version of Taiwan Blue is .. I have tried to find out from them, but they don't respond back .Man, it's so frustrating not even knowing what I've been using all these years ... I'm really susceptible to the headache, n days of coughing stuff . So was cool with TB that I got really minimal side effects that dissipated real quick ...
I still get confused by ' Isobutyl- butyl - Pentyl ' for every one person that gives a perspective on what each one does, and side effects attached . There's someone saying exactly the opposite . So many contradictions , it's real tricky to get a handle on this stuff ....

Anonymous said on Sun, 7 Jul 2019 at 09:44...

Penelope Fingerhole...... ... Ha .I think we're both guilty of being less than tasteful with our handles ..... ;0) Bumhole and Fingerhole sounds like an awesome double act .. Lets take it on the road and makes us some serious ka-ching.. No idea what the Act would involve , but I'm guessing at least one of us would have to display hole .... 😆

Penelope Fingerhole said on Sun, 7 Jul 2019 at 21:50...

I like your style, Toby. I am open to your suggestions... and anything else you might have to hand.

Toby: you like isopentyl nitrite, it does not have to be Taiwan Blue, just go for LockerRoom classics like Jungle Juice (but not in the USA). Sheridan would approve.

Bumholegeorge said on Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 12:59...

Penelope Fingerhole.. AHHHHH .. super late reply.. I couldn`t remember where id written this.... Dumb ass, eh !
Suggestions, where to start...just throw it all in the mix... too much is better than not enough..
Is tawian blue really isopentyl.. ?
Others are telling me its isobutyl..! tried a few other IBN`s from Europopshop and they all give me the major headache stuff, n cough for days, which Tawain Blue never did... So im still hunting for a replacement to that formula...... Uggggggg .....

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.