Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

what are the best poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Crazyguy
on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 01:14

Crazyguy said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 01:14...

What are the best poppers for an extreme, long rush? And will it last long?

fist4glory said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 08:20...

all poppers last for a very limited short time, long lasting is marketing speak i guess. PWD Rush was always good and iron horse.

Francis said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 10:29...

They're all shit. Why don't you look for a hobby like gardening instead?

fist4glory said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 21:50...

Don't agree there, man. I live in a condo so I'll stick with my normal activity.

Francis said on Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 00:13...

Try a window box!

Douglas said on Mon, 29 Apr 2019 at 07:49...

This is a real helpful thread. Some dude saying that ALL POPPERS are #@$#, which they are not, and a spat about gardens. Jeez! Traditional view is that IBN gives the longer rush, Crazyguy. There is an idea - or maybe urban legend - that poppers were somehow changed in recent times. It is true there are new formulas, cyclo-hexyl (USA formula) isopropyl and maybe one other. It can also be that some poppers now contain mixes of different nitrites. PWD was always the go to source for good poppers, Locker Room too. France has legalized poppers, Canada has banned, and Australia is maybe going for a ban. It is a confusing picture for sure.

Nigel said on Mon, 29 Apr 2019 at 14:15...

The truth is that it is easier to get hold of finest Colombian than a decent bottle of poppers here in the UK.

Whatever happened to Chinese IBN? There must be a source out there.

popperqueen said on Mon, 29 Apr 2019 at 17:37...

There real true iso amyl on trugether site. See few threads ago titled "Good Poppers" and you will see where to get this good poppers.

Nigel said on Thu, 2 May 2019 at 14:49...

I never got on so well with isoamyl, though. Since I'm just a popperbater. My feeling is that amyl may well be amazing for partner sex, but it doesn't have the trippiness that makes IBN perfect for popperbating.

Gandolf Crotch said on Wed, 8 May 2019 at 19:38...

Francis? That is a camp name. What do your chums down the pub call you? or are you more of a wine bar type? I am not sure why (maybe something I ate) but I have the idea that you wear colorful waistcoats and a cravat. If I am right then maybe I could start a gig as a medium. Have you ever worn spats?

The aroma of poppers causes memory flashbacks and mind association. If you change poppers formula I will suggest that won't happen.

Jimmy Feral said on Sun, 2 Jun 2019 at 07:12...

what you are saying is mainly shite, Gandolf. But if i detect the aroma of my fave poppers i get a real boner. same like if you smell roast beef and Yorkshire pud, you know good times are ahead followed by a snooze, old episode of Colombo (got the lot on VCR), and my weekly shower.

Matt R said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:52...

If your in Canada check out Torontopoppers.com. Real isobutyl

User 147 said on Mon, 9 Dec 2019 at 12:05...

If you can find real jacked and blue boy poppers your in for a treat.

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 21:23...

There is a link also for UK

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 05:10...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.