Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Everest Premium so strong !

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppersfanboy
on Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 10:19

poppersfanboy said on Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 10:19...

It's been a long time since I've snorted such a strong popper! I recommend it to you guys : Everest Premium amyl

Happy2 said on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 10:21...

After your recommendation i ordered it from poppers-aromas.eu. Yesterday i tried it and it is not so strong at all. For me it is wastet money.
Sry!

Happy2 said on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 14:57...

I had to withdraw my answer! ! ! A few day´s later i took the bottle everest out of the box and snorted it again. I don´t no why, but it was the hammer!
Strong heartbeat makes me feel reeaaaly horny, no blue lips, no cough, no poppers maculopathy. I judged it hastily sry for that!

poppers-aromas.eu
Everest Premium amyl

Try it guys!!

bdladdy said on Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 00:28...

how long did it take to get your poppers from aromas.eu?

Jako said on Sun, 28 Apr 2019 at 08:47...

Is there a strong pulse in the head followed by rapid heartbeat and then a smooth warm long lasting rush?

Funseeker said on Wed, 29 May 2019 at 17:20...

I tried the Everest Premium and found them no better then the shitty isopropyl stuff out there. No real aroma and no real effect whatsoever. Giving up now, all rubbish stuff on the market, no idea how to get real legit isobutyl stuff. Tried Snakes stuff on here too and that was nothing special either. Last time I had a decent hit it was from
Highrise Ultra Strong, Bur that’s inconsistent and sometimes just gives a headache if from a bad batch.

I need some good news.......

User 147 said on Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 12:34...

Poppers aromas poppers are fakes. Stay away.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.