Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Buy in Soho London

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by scorpio40
on Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 19:10

scorpio40 said on Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 19:10...

Im Soho London the week of 04/15 where is a reliable place to buy good poppers? Thanks in advance.

PRay said on Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 07:34...

The most reliable place to buy good poppers in Soho, London, is the year 1985.

But if you don't have a time machine my friend, I'm afraid you're bang out of luck. Nothing but poisonous, hardly-effective isopropyl shit available anywhere.

And if you wait till the store is quiet, and ask them what they've got under the counter, they'll sell you the same bottle but double the price!

Jeff BinIn II said on Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 13:31...

It used to be the case that you could head for the unlicensed shops, and they'd have it under the counter. But there aren't many unlicensed shops left, and if there are, they'll sell you the same crap as anywhere else as that's all they can get hold of. I think maybe one time a few years ago I got some Pentyl from a couple of shops on/off Brewer Street, but then that dried up, and anyway it was worse/less reliable than what I could get online anyway.

Bring back IBN!

scorpio40 said on Wed, 10 Apr 2019 at 21:22...

Thanks appreciate the reply. Guess I will just give a few stores on Brewer street a whirl

Sebastian H said on Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 21:18...

You're better off ordering pentyl or isoamyl from online stores like Poppers Aroma, Poppers.com. E.g. Radikal Rush, High Rise, etc.

But a walk around Soho on a spring afternoon is always pleasant. Get yourself a cake from Maison Bertaux.

Marcel & Pepe said on Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 09:37...

Unfortunately the glory days of Soho are gone. The ghosts of Francis Bacon and Muriel Belcher still linger amidst the ghastly glare of commercialization. Alas, time marches on, and that which was glorious, is now tawdry and vulgar. If Jeff does have access to a time machine we would willing come on board.

Marcel & Pepe

Peter said on Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 10:10...

Thanks for your post, Marcel. Unfortunately landlords in Soho are no longer rude, and it's been a very long time since Jeff's been in.

Marcel & Pepe said on Sun, 14 Apr 2019 at 19:52...

There are some rather good books about Soho in days gone by. That is a time machine of sorts I suppose. We would have liked to eat with Francis at Wheeler's and then been insulted by Muriel. If Francis had given us a few sketches we would be rolling in it. Russian oligarchs buy up his works now, it makes us sick.

Billy said on Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 13:38...

Looks like things have improved. Pentyl is now available for purchase in Soho, and even Double Scorpio which is a (messy) butyl.

The bottle I prefered which I picked up from one of the sex shops was a Jungle Juice with a label declaring the following mixture:

Pentyl Nitrite (CAS 463-04-7)
1 Butanol, 3-Methly (CAS 123-51-3)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.