Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jockslocker is back

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Elio
on Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 14:12

Elio said on Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 14:12...

These guys are fast. and there coupon is monthly. discreet shipping and super professional. sometimes I place an order and I get the tracking in minutes. its gotta be automated.
Thank you,

Meldrew said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 14:42...

Thanks, Elio. Look forward to seeing you in Call Me By Your Name II.

abqtsxr said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 22:52...

The sites I've tried in America (including Jock's Locker) all seem to use eCheck exclusively - no credit cards or PayPal. That means you give them your bank account number. Yikes! Anybody know of any sites that will accept a credit card or PayPal?

Jony said on Fri, 5 Apr 2019 at 17:50...

I have been ordering from jockslocker.com for over 5 years now and yes they are fast and super professional, and i love their monthly coupons. ThankYou15 is this months coupon is case anyone is interested. Unfortunately NO MORE credit cards in the USA. All these sites are blacklisted and can not accept cards ever again. I used eCheck with jockslocker, it took me over to processors website to enter the info.

use jungle juice said on Mon, 6 Apr 2020 at 19:40...

just bought form Jockslocker and seem I got fakes! I know how jungle juice looks like ..... an those are not!

topdad said on Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 00:04...

No more cards in the Usa guys. All the websites were banned for good by the card merchants.
Btw i have used jockslocker oh idk for awhile now and yes they are fast and always helpful and to the guy/gal saying the jungle juice is fake, it isn’t. They sell the so called nail polish remover version, great punch and it's not fake.
I been using Zelle with them, no bank info required.

meekpupp said on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 23:29...

How long does it take to get confirmation when using zelle?

jared said on Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 00:23...

They are fast, and the products are all good. I'm no sure what fakes are but if they work that's good for me.

Headmaster said on Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 01:55...

My bank app asks if I’m sure I want to make the Zelle payment to RINALD. Is that JL?

Popperbottom said on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 17:09...

Purchased 10/19/20 I used zelle, and while hesitant at first, I’ve used zelle and knew it would be safer and easier than the other options. I have zelle through my bank which processes the money transfers much faster than if you are using the app, but your bank is not associated with zelle. RINALD is the name that came up for me, just be sure to put the confirmation number in the memo box. I immediately received the emails as directed, and looked today and saw the processing email and finally the shipping email was sent to me the same day I ordered. So far, everything seems legit with JL. If everything arrives as expected and I am happy with the quality, I will be a long term customer. Last order was from mega and while everything was great and fast for processing and shipment, I was not that overall happy with the quality. Hopefully JL is better.

Alex said on Sat, 21 Nov 2020 at 14:47...

What’s the coupon code for this month

Truthteller said on Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 22:25...

The stuff they sell are NOT legit products but some 3rd party concoctions. You'd be better off buying water because that's all you will get. The 10 ml bottles of Jungle Juice Max are not sanctioned by the manufacturer. Lrgit JJM only comes in 30 ml bottles. Also, the entire JJ brand they carry are fakes as the labels are NOT legit company labels from the manufacturer

e said on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 18:49...

DF

Boston popper said on Thu, 21 Oct 2021 at 21:31...

Was going to order 3 bottles of 30ml of Super Rush and use Venmo as payment. Looks like some mixed reviews if they have real or fake products on Jock Locker site. Also need to be discreet at home and hoping they don’t send other vendor crap to the house after I do order and they have my address. Thanks for any input

Justme said on Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 03:07...

I have been ordering from them using Zelle. The merchant isn't able to see any of your bank info. The downside could be that once money is sent by Zelle, if something goes awry there is no recourse. But, you don't have to worry with these folks. Payment verification and their acknowledgement they have received the funds and then a shipping notice is emailed immediately. I receive my securely wrapped package in 2 - 3 days of ordering depending if it is a weekend involved in either the order or the shipment. Even if they were priced more, this is my go to store (P.S. they aren't, they're priced less).

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.