Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Roll on Brexit!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Crispin
on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 16:35

Crispin said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 16:35...

Looking forward to 13th April when us Brits will be freed from the shackles of the EU man & can start huffing the good IBN stuff again.

13th April will be one big party!!!

Slack Alice said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 18:24...

I don't think good 'old style' poppers are coming back.

Steve R said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 21:14...

I thought it was a British law to ban IBN NOT a European one. Isopropyl and Pentyl are dreadful and all they do is potentially damage your eyesight. Iím fed up of flying to a sex shop in Washington DC to buy IBN!!!

Club Tropicana said on Sat, 30 Mar 2019 at 15:50...

one big party where? The Kremlin most likely, as they will be the real gainers from all this. Europe divided is a Putin policy. @ Slack Alice: a fellow Larry Grayson fan..shut that door! Best ever Generation Game!

Do not expect the charming right wing ideologues to be changing poppers policy! Quite the opposite. Their tawdry form of popularism means that they can turn the clocks back to the late 1950s. Bring back the birch!

Meldrew said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 14:51...

Not all Brexit supporters are right wing! Some are even from the libertarian side of the political spectrum. So liberal social views does not necessarily preclude being a Euro-septic. There are also plenty of crazy Marxists ( who believe in capitalist conspiracy theories) who do not like the EU. It is a mixed bag. If you are trying to say that those that voted for Brexit are a bunch of xenophobic morons who eat All Day Breakfasts when abroad...shame on you!

Slack Alice said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 16:13...

Look at the muck in here.
I don't see the EU Butyl ban being reversed. Politics wont change it.

Billy said on Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 06:42...

Where is the nearest country to the UK that you can reliably buy isobutyl?
Has anyone here tried bringing it back on a plane?

Saltfingers said on Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 21:46...

Isle of Man. I usually row over in a dingy as it makes a nice day out. If you like you are welcome to join me - but be aware I listen to Radio 2 and I do not like small talk. No refreshments so bring some sandwiches and a Kitcat.

Ted Rogers was the king of the game show.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.