Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Vision recovery

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Alex
on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 13:27

Alex said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 13:27...

Hi guys. I was wondering for those who had vision problem after using isopropyl poppers, did anyone of you fully recovered from it? How long did it take? I was very unlucky to have tried isopropyl and soon after my vision was all messed up. It started with a purple clouds, then after a day or so that was gone but everything's was like glowing or out of focus :-( reading on screen was very hard for 2 or 3 days. Now just over two weeks my sight is much better and the glowing effect is almost gone but still there and somehow it still hard to focus on small things:-( i am very worried and stressed. I guess I am looking for some sort of confort or reassurance... :-(

Anonymous said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 16:40...

XD for how long did you have the problem?

Jako said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 18:20...

A lot of valuable info here on 'Poppers Maculopathy'

https://poppersguide.com/forum/10213

Alex said on Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 19:33...

Thanks Jako I have read all of that before. But I would like to know from all the people who had problems with their eyes how long did it take to heal and if it was a complete recovery :/

jnr v said on Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 15:04...

took me about a year from being diagnosed with popper maculopathy to full vision returning and confirmation by the hospital.

i was a heavy popper user until this happened.

Alex said on Thu, 2 May 2019 at 16:18...

Almost fully recovered in a month and a half. The flashing bulb in my eye sight is hardly visible and I can see clearly to the point that I forget that I am not fully recovered yet...I'd say 95% there. So I am very happy, I think two more weeks and I should be back 100% :-) hope it will give hope and confort to those who are still recovering.

Rock said on Sun, 9 Jun 2019 at 00:44...

I had the fuzzy sight from isopropyl for 2 weeks, a year ago and walking down the street faces were just blurred. It took 3 weeks to be back to feel normal. Fine now, just avoid isopropyl now and use butyl and pentyl or amyl now and no problems, apart from week buzz

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.