Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Snake - Steer clear

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Nick
on Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 20:08

Nick said on Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 20:08...

His stuff is rubbish. Sends in tiny unfilled bottles. Very weak.

Fuck eu 2006 said on Wed, 27 Mar 2019 at 23:24...

Agree, totally useless

popperqueen said on Sun, 31 Mar 2019 at 19:55...

We haven't tried his. But we did run across a guy on Trugether that has pure real poppers. The ad is cloaked, you could type "the brown bottle 10ml" in the trugether search bar. True poppers. Great stuff!

Happy2 said on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 12:44...

@poppersqueen

but did not deliever to Europe!!

Darren Emerson said on Sun, 7 Apr 2019 at 06:11...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SBPZ_pdv4

ian_inhale said on Sun, 7 Apr 2019 at 18:05...

I have built a popper tolerance,maybe u have?,so I didnt get much from his stuff also.but all poppers are doing that to me last year.im on a break gon to try some of his stuff after my break.

his stuffs really clean,no comedown,eye damage etc.and still as good as anything else at the minute.

Snake BITTEN said on Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 18:22...

@Nick

You are absolutely right about that Snake guy!!! His products are rubbish & weak and his bottles are the smallest on Earth. He ships in cheap envelopes as well. Im glad others on here are finally speaking up about him and his cheap operation. EVERYONE STEER CLEAR

Snake BITTEN said on Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 18:26...

He doesn't sell good product. He has a little cheap operation to make a little money...that's all. His product is cheap with no effect. His shipping in cheap low value manila envelops where the little tiny bottles roll around inside and the caps break is cheap No stable packing material or bubble wrapping. When you complain to him, he will curse you out because he really doesn't care. He's a scam artist. Then he uses many different names and aliases to try to boost up his credibility on this site...BEWARE

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.