Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Sniffing techniques

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dboykinky
on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 17:44

dboykinky said on Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 17:44...

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I found a new method to sniff poppers. I have used a Benzadrex inhaler for allergies. It's essentially a plastic tube with cotton inside and a screw top. I removed the cap and then the tip (it can be removed) and took out the Benzadrex cotton tube. I purchased some cotton squares at the drug store and rolled it up, dipped it in a bottle of poppers and inserted into the inhaler tube. I replaced the top and presto, a one handed method to sniff poppers. I did this two days ago and it's still potent. I have kept it screwed tight when not in use and in a plastic bag because a hint of the odor does escape. Try it out.

richy said on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 12:19...

Great idea dboykinky !

or put the poppers directly on a cloth or some paper and inhale from there, it gives a new sensation and dose not burn skin.

Fast said on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 12:50...

I used a paper towel with a large rubber band held it on my nose..here the crazy part I started seeing bugs crawling on my ceiling and clouds moving Alonso other crazy things. Anyone else seen stuff like that

Finger Bob said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 17:52...

Who is Alonso? Poppers do not have any hallucinogenic properties (as has been stated recently by eminent physicians in the UK). Your experience is very unusual, Fast.

Fast said on Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 00:09...

I mean also other crazy things. And do have be hallucinating..even see evil demons. I don't drink or do drugs..the bugs even crawl to me also my ceiling makes like a black hole and come down to me..also after about 10 minutes I start to go into trance..but start to get scared and quit

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.