Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best Type for Holidays Gift

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by zipper
on Mon, 10 Dec 2018 at 14:44

zipper said on Mon, 10 Dec 2018 at 14:44...

Thought a bottle of poppers might make a good gift. Any suggestions for me on which one. I remember buying bottle with yellow and red plastic wrapper but cannot find it! Did they stop making now or we can still find real poppers? Advice appreciated.

New to this 23 said on Tue, 11 Dec 2018 at 07:59...

I think that brand is Rush

DIY Help said on Tue, 11 Dec 2018 at 18:17...

Very festive colors, yellowy gold and red like Rudolph's nose.

You could use empty Rush bottles to make tree decorations, like drill a hole in the cap, get some string, and make a loop and tie a knot. Or why not get sprigs of mistletoe and pop them in the bottles for a festive centerpiece in the shape of a star. It is called up-cycling and it is a cool hobby.

You could also spray paint a dildo in the color of your choice, maybe green and gold, or even use transfers to show snow flakes, it is up to you. Place the decorated item on top of the tree instead of the sexist fairy. I have never liked those as they often have skirts on and are never wearing panties, ugh!

Mam said on Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 18:01...

New to this 23 is right. Still being made and widely available. Maybe the place you were looking offers different brands, there are so many around. Rush from PWD has been around longest.

<ignores post 3>

Oxo said on Sat, 15 Dec 2018 at 20:49...

You are joking, right? When my brother had a nervous breakdown he gave my parents a box of condoms with a note saying: use these next time! Shitty Christmas that was. Not the worst, but in the Top 10 of Yuk Yuletides.

Anonymous said on Sun, 16 Dec 2018 at 15:58...

Not sure I would ever give poppers as a gift. I mean we all know what poppers are for so it seems a bit inappropriate. Unless of course you live in a household where you sweep away the lunch plates and start screwing on the dinner table. I am also puzzled why DIY Help looks up the skirt of his Xmas fairy decoration. They are like Action Man, sexless.

Mam said on Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 11:40...

Please be quiet, Neil. Your Welsh wit can get a little trying at times....like always.

Rush RIP? said on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 08:21...

Some folks do not spend the HOLIDAYS with family, dickwad. Yeah and lot of bottles use that color scheme (basically to confuse) not just Rush. The ones with really strong colors are usually shit. Jungle Juice is grey but it works. RUSH was always the top.

Cider-Cat said on Sat, 22 Dec 2018 at 12:32...

People always say Christmas is so frightfully stressful. Not for me it isn't. I started ignoring it in 1978. I recall the first year everyone was rather surprised, no meal, no presents, no tree…no nothing. Boil in the bag cod was what they got! Don't want to boil a pan of water? Don't eat, simple.

By the flowing year my husband had left me, and that cut down on a lot of other annoyances - birthdays, anniversaries. To replace them, we had some children as well, I took to keeping cats and drinking heavily. I sometimes go out and titter to myself at the fools running around on Christmas errands…they should take a leaf from my book.

Finger Bob said on Wed, 26 Dec 2018 at 20:35...

Hi Cat,

How are you doing? You sound like you are either unhappy, or making an unfortunate joke about alcoholism and life crises. If it is the latter, then shame on you. If it is the former, then you should talk to someone.

Bob

Cider-Cat said on Sat, 29 Dec 2018 at 09:27...

I have a lot of friends, Bob. I talk to them most days.

A. Nutt said on Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 17:13...

Poppers are not traditional, but neither are Christmas trees and turkey.
Both are German inventions which were romanticized by a notorious hack called Charles Dickens. Turkey comes from Norfolk, and Queen Victoria started that trend, probably in cohorts with Bernard Mathews' ancestors. Queen V was a German. The idea of executing a tree, sticking it a warm room and covering it with gaudy crap while it slowly expires, is also German.

With the advent of Brexit I call for a return to a traditional BRITISH Christmas - Roast beef, wassail cups, holly and the Yuletide log. Father Christmas is a suspiciously foreign person too, I call for a peoples vote to choose a more suitable figure - Winston Churchill in a green suit? or maybe Boadicea in a red cape?

Mam said on Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 19:50...

This thread was about poppers as an Xmas gift! Not about medieval Christmas traditions. Christmas is past, so be silent.

A. Nutt said on Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 11:48...

That is where you are wrong, Mammy. I would go a million miles for one of your smiles, but I will not tolerate such misleading statements.

(1) Russian Orthodox Christmas - 7th January
(ii) Feast of the Epiphany - 6th January

I am shocked that a liberal should exhibit such atrocious Anglo-Centric notions. Perhaps there are Russian or Eastern persons still busy stoking their Yule logs! They may benefit from this discussion. I say Merry Christmas to them! As long as they don't start flying into Luton Airport and heading en-mass for the nearest A&E unit to have their toenails done.

Oxo said on Sat, 5 Jan 2019 at 16:35...

When you get your colostomy bag fixed then take a look around you.Many of the hard working people will be foreigners, Brexit moron.

Anonymous said on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 19:13...

I agree with A.Nutt. There were too many transgender Daleks on TV over the Christmastide. I call for an end to this and I do not want to see Stavros having gender re-assignment surgery in the "Easter Special" of Dr Who. I know this is planned as I saw a copy of the script in a dream.

A. Nutt said on Fri, 18 Jan 2019 at 12:41...

Merci Bien & Danke Schon! I believe you are thinking of Davros, unless he is Greek now. He is going to swap genders! He only exists in the upper part of his body, so maybe he is planning on growing knockers, but there is nothing happening down below, right?

Anonymous said on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 07:14...

I thought Davros was a town in Switzerland. Anyhow, as regards his "family jewels" I am unsure, but would welcome information from learned Dr Who buffs. I have sent numerous scripts to the BBC, all of them were met with a formula rejection letter. I once saw Jeremy Clarkson and approached him regarding an idea I had for Top Gear, alas he was not minded to consider my proposal.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.