Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Apologies for a few dodgy bottles

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Snake
on Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 12:42

Snake said on Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 12:42...

Hi all
Just a note to apologies for a few dodgy bottles that I sent out .unfortunately i didn't try that batch like I normaly do)
I now have a supply of the old butyl I used to sell for years. It's very good gear and in 10ml
Bottles

Basil Chambers said on Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 20:00...

How far back, I ordered not too long ago? Just wondering.

Cosmo Smallpiece said on Mon, 19 Nov 2018 at 17:04...

Is it like the good old 90's Butyl?

Mam said on Mon, 19 Nov 2018 at 19:27...

Snake has said before that he will answer questions by email. So why don't you ask him that way. There is no such thing as "good old 90s" - it is either one thing or another, decade does not mean anything. Check out fine wines if you are into dates.

BIGBALLS said on Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 18:25...

Bad batch of poppers can happen. I had great poppers from one guy for years then total shit. Told me the supplier was screwing with him sending him ipoprop style. good on snake for speaking up.

Dumbo said on Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 16:32...

Just a heads up for Snake got my order in. These are top! Thanks Snake!

Snakebitten said on Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 16:09...

Yeah, well how about the cheap way you mail out your dodgy products aye? You charge top $$$ for shipping, only to mail out your crap in cheap manila envelopes. No good packing or wrapping, only some cheap tape so the too little super small thimble sized bottles only you use leak & evaporate during shipping. Nah, not a good respectable seller

Hello Sailor! said on Thu, 29 Nov 2018 at 10:20...

Crabman is back. This time bemoaning Snake's package/ Crawl back under your rock, dear.

poppers evaporation said on Thu, 29 Nov 2018 at 18:51...

A ridiculous angry review and in a minority of ONE as far as I can see. The idea that the packaging causes poppers evaporation is wrong. I suppose Snake's packaging is discreet. Or what would you prefer a big pink box that will wait at the Post Office because your letter hole is too tight?

Snake said he had a one-off duff lot, so you obviously got part of that once.

Evaporation is caused by manufacturing seal faults or exposure to heat.

Aquatic said on Sun, 2 Dec 2018 at 10:42...

Delinquent seals have long been a problem, yes. The problem is the kids throw them pieces of chocolate, so sugar high, and then the seals go berserk. They know to bite the keeper in the bollocks or face slap with their flippers.

poppers evaporation said on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 21:38...

Idiocy is caused by the abolition of traditional teaching methods in the 1970's.

User_877 said on Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 20:23...

Could be because the poppers bottle was overfilled. Needs to be room to expand inside the bottle...that is what causes leaking. If you mean the plastic shrink wrap, that is just to show the brand, cannot see that helping. thnx.

Can ADA said on Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 12:50...

Hey Snake, how do I get in touch with you? Thx

Happy2 said on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 17:52...

I bought some bottles from Mr. Snake and the stuff in it has got no effect to me! Why?

Driedsnakeskin said on Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 20:47...

@Happy2 because he doesn't sell good product. He has a little cheap operation to make a little money...that's all. His product is cheap with no effect. His shipping in cheap low value manila envelops where the little tiny bottles roll around inside and the caps break is cheap No stable packing material or bubble wrapping. When you complain to him, he will curse you out because he really doesn't care. He's a scam artist. Then he uses many different names and aliases to try to boost up his credibility on this site...BEWARE

Boricuabbtm69 said on Sun, 2 Jun 2019 at 19:32...

Hi, how can I get some poppers?

Anonymous said on Thu, 22 Aug 2019 at 06:30...

Fuck Snake says everyone!!!

Homeboy said on Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 09:51...

Hi Snake please send me your contact love to order from you Brian

Snake said on Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 17:05...

Hi everyone
I'm selling again (not propyl)
Apologies for being away for so long
Cheers

Doggie said on Sat, 11 Apr 2020 at 09:37...

Hey snake , message me your contact info.., at ekilleen001@gmail,com
Let’s talk about some poppers

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.