Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

small white balls

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Goochy
on Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 11:24

Goochy said on Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 11:24...

Hi, wondering if anyone can help.
I've got a number of different poppers , some have white balls inside, crystalline if you crush them they turn to powder.
Yet some have clear crystals inside.
I know they are some kind of preservation agent but what are they?

One for the budding chemists I think?

Thanks

Anonymous said on Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 13:37...

heyazzo can tell you about these porous beads. yep they are a desiccant.

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10375

Mam said on Sat, 24 Nov 2018 at 09:34...

Originally created by Pac West - the Power Pak Pellet. It is supposed to keep the poppers fresh. Other manufacturers started adding them as well, and described as agitators (there are a few people on here who are better suited to that description) Crystals I think are where the ball has started to break down (i.e work) The jury was out on whether they worked, but as Heyazzo contributed before, they have a legitimate function. I suspect the agitator type are a gimmick, but I am not a chemist. One recent brand had a metal ball in it, didn't it?

Anonymous said on Thu, 29 Nov 2018 at 19:52...

You probably mean Radikal Rush which was in a metal container and the ball clanked a bit/ not sure what happened with one/

BTW some of the balls are just plastic beads/ i think this has been said before, but the PWD cartoon guy Captain Rush claimed they were "dirty beads". The desiccant was definitely part of the original Pac West Indiana / GLP campaign to thwart copies of the brand leader, i.e Rush.

User_877 said on Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 20:26...

The pellets work by absorbing water I think. So many copies around I am never sure what I am buying! Used to love a popper called Bolt from PWD, have not seen a bottle of that in years now. :-(

Hi, I Am Lookng For My Long Lost Father said on Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 08:34...

26/f/white/single
looking for an overweight caucasian male to rock my world.
if u have a job, are racist, white, and dont care about the inevitable heat death of the universe, hmu. ;-) kisses

Big momma said on Thu, 4 Feb 2021 at 17:15...

How can I order this please

I fucked yo bitch nukka said on Tue, 31 May 2022 at 01:35...

Nuff said

Load Blower said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 23:15...

Hey , is it normal for an adult male , to utilize poppers / jungle juice , get so hot and horny , and proceed to suck a penis until warm , sticky , jizz is in my pure mouth ?? I just have to blow cocks for sperm when horny on the above.

Anonymous said on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 23:17...

I wanna taste semen from the source. I fear I may be becoming addicted to cock rjaculate. Thanks.

faggot said on Wed, 1 Nov 2023 at 23:09...

i need it

Smabby said on Wed, 6 Dec 2023 at 00:39...

I am a sseee man addict

Smabby said on Wed, 6 Dec 2023 at 00:39...

Rush is mad strong

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.