Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppers-aromas.eu

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by UKPOPPERSLUT
on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 19:49

UKPOPPERSLUT said on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 19:49...

If anyone UK based wants decent poppers with fast delivery give these guys a go...

Swedish popper pig said on Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 17:16...

Hey friends
Just wondering if anybody tried gate from poppers-aroma.eu lately? Opinions are apreciated

Heelboytanya said on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 06:59...

Hi All,
Have tried poppers-aromas.eu for Radikal Rush 30ml then they seemed to stop selling it so went to poppers-shop.eu for same. Both are safe & discreet with packaging. Having said that, I wouldn't say the brand itself is that great, 2nd hits a lot less potent & now consistently get lousy headaches starting about 10mins after & lasting ~20/30 mins. Have had vision trouble too but think that was with another brand which I can't remember (sorry). Would really like a recommendation for a magic brand available from one of these .eu shops but have read elsewhere that sometimes every batch is different! Used to get Jungle Juice (large round bottle, yellow label) from expectations.co.uk but they had a bitch-fest & went into liquidation after trading for years. Anyone know where I might find that brand as it was great & no headaches ? Be careful - am getting the impression that some of the stuff out there is properly nasty.
T x

superroro45 said on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 20:45...

hi !
i don't love rush and radikal...
i love "master U" is efficient !

Rosa Klebb said on Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 15:41...

"they had a bitch-fest"

what happened there, Heelboytanya? I know that fights occur A LOT in the world of poppers. Of course there was one source, that closed recently in the USA, whose chemist was allegedly setting off bombs in the locality, wow!

Jungle Juice with that label comes from a UK source and it is isopropyl. I would not think that was a magic brand. Jungle Juice Plus is amyl / pentyl though.

But can you tell us more about this bitch-fest pleeeease?

Heelboytanya said on Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 12:09...

Hi Rosa,

I was only a punter so have no real knowledge of what went on inside Expectations. One minute they were trading (had been for years) & the next (several months ago) orders were not being fulfilled, they owe me a dildo! Then I got a flyer from a new company opened by some of the original directors (I think) but they had no responsibility for outstanding orders to a defunct company - great! That's as much as I know, no bombs but probably a bit of hissing! Will see if JJ Plus is any good - thanks for that ...
T x

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.