Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Memory Loss

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Pigblack
on Sat, 13 Oct 2018 at 23:47

Pigblack said on Sat, 13 Oct 2018 at 23:47...

Anyone else suffered suspected memory loss from long term use?

Popfun said on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 20:29...

Yes it has happened to me as well

FACTS ONLY said on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 15:10...

No, it does not do that.

Forsaken said on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 21:25...

I don't remember.

Mam said on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 23:10...

I was waiting for that one! On a more serious note, poppers do not CAUSE memory loss. As with many other things they might exacerbate an existing condition. Beware of blaming poppers for ills they do not cause, there was one poster who claimed they caused nail infections, they do not. Use responsibly and that means in moderation. Never combine with enhancement pills.

PJ said on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 15:21...

Memory loss is usually an early warning sign of dementia (early onset means it does not just target elderly) Cannot see poppers being part of the equation, although alcoholics get "blackout". See doctor.

buzzing said on Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 13:27...

hi there pigblack,memory loss can be from a lot of things.i have anxiety& depression disorders and it affects my memory really badly.people that drink alcohol a lot also have memory issues.

User_877 said on Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 20:28...

Hey buzzing! if you are taking meds for that any idea if poppers can have a reaction there?

Anonymous said on Wed, 1 Sep 2021 at 21:35...

I can tell you that poppers and Wellbutrin and trazodone will make your memory the next day very iffy. I'm on those two antidepressants and I can tell you that leaving the car door open all night or the keys in the door is common for me the day after using isobutyl nitrite heavily.

Of course, that's mixing it with two antidepressants, which is a bad idea anyway. Also , poppers for a quick fling, I don't have issues with. It does happen on those rare nights that I have those rare Olympic sexual events that require heavy use because it's an all day thing. the next day is always screwed memory wise

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.