Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Prostate massage?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Big T
on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 23:30

Big T said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 23:30...

Hi there, I have huffed (JJ is my favorite) and stroked and love it! What a great felling... but now I want to try a prostate no hands Orgasm and poppers! Has anybody achieved this and if so any pointers,the feeling? Iím still trying to reach a hands free orgasm, tried fingers and dildo with no success at orgasm. Now have a prostate toy, hope to get to that magical orgasm someday. Iím married and the wife knows nothing so practice is rare.

StraightTrannyluvr said on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 21:53...

I have not achieved but gotten so close and have spilled so much Previn and had so much fun trying. Not sure if I have any expert advice but I can say my preference is to find a good long sissy hypno video on a loop and lay in the shower with the lights off, and headphones in. Then I slowly start taking hits of poppers when the sissies are getting fucked or dildoed. Then, as the loop starts to repeat I will start rubbing my girlfriends dildo against my hole and get it all lined up. I never touch my myself, only the dildo touches me. Then I take more hits and start to put the dildo in my ass slowly till itís all the way in. Then I just sit there and do a few more rounds of hits. Thatís when it gets fun, as the rush really sets in and my asshole is used to just having a dildo in it for like 20 minutes, I grab the base and start to plow my ass ans fast and hard as I can handle. Then itís just finding the right pace to keep at it without passing out.

Happy popperbating!!!

Big T said on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 15:32...

Wow StraightTrannyluvr, I had to get my bottle and enjoy your instructions and I love the shower! Iím amazed at how poppers make the dildo feel so good! It makes me feel like a slut just wanting more and more cock and poppers! I get a lil precum but still no sissygasm. But trying is the fun part of finding that illusuive hands free orgasm. A nice warm shower, lights low, earbuds in, some good hypno and I can spend hours like that, thanks again for your reply and helpful hints and as you say..... Happy popperbating

Aanallover said on Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 19:44...

Hands free orgasms are incredible. Elusive sometimes. For me, I get worked up with some anal toys for a few hours, then get out my biggest monster, popper up and ride it like a banshee. I cum hands free, but it's very different than hands on. Less cum, but can last for a minute or more. The feeling is incredible. Enjoy!

hotpoker said on Sat, 13 Jul 2019 at 19:21...

Hands free is possible. I spent about two weeks lusting after a co-worker. Then when we was working a late night shift I kinda gave him a look and BAM. Next thing I knew he had dragged me behind a tractor and was stuffing my face with his meat. I did not have time to release myself, let alone touch it, as I was gagging on his muscular organ. After about 20 minutes I released the mother of all orgasms. He zipped up, spat in my face, and went back and delivered two calves. We never spoke, but it happened again last week and he did other stuff too, although that time I was ready and pleasured myself in the usual way.

MartyGraham said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 06:11...

With regards to getting the magical prostate orgasm all you need is the right process and toys. Did a lot of research around this and found this article to be the most useful :: https://sexualalpha.com/best-prostate-massager/

I imagine it'll just be even better with Poppers!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.