Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Prostate massage?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Big T
on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 23:30

Big T said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 23:30...

Hi there, I have huffed (JJ is my favorite) and stroked and love it! What a great felling... but now I want to try a prostate no hands Orgasm and poppers! Has anybody achieved this and if so any pointers,the feeling? Iím still trying to reach a hands free orgasm, tried fingers and dildo with no success at orgasm. Now have a prostate toy, hope to get to that magical orgasm someday. Iím married and the wife knows nothing so practice is rare.

StraightTrannyluvr said on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 21:53...

I have not achieved but gotten so close and have spilled so much Previn and had so much fun trying. Not sure if I have any expert advice but I can say my preference is to find a good long sissy hypno video on a loop and lay in the shower with the lights off, and headphones in. Then I slowly start taking hits of poppers when the sissies are getting fucked or dildoed. Then, as the loop starts to repeat I will start rubbing my girlfriends dildo against my hole and get it all lined up. I never touch my myself, only the dildo touches me. Then I take more hits and start to put the dildo in my ass slowly till itís all the way in. Then I just sit there and do a few more rounds of hits. Thatís when it gets fun, as the rush really sets in and my asshole is used to just having a dildo in it for like 20 minutes, I grab the base and start to plow my ass ans fast and hard as I can handle. Then itís just finding the right pace to keep at it without passing out.

Happy popperbating!!!

Big T said on Thu, 18 Oct 2018 at 15:32...

Wow StraightTrannyluvr, I had to get my bottle and enjoy your instructions and I love the shower! Iím amazed at how poppers make the dildo feel so good! It makes me feel like a slut just wanting more and more cock and poppers! I get a lil precum but still no sissygasm. But trying is the fun part of finding that illusuive hands free orgasm. A nice warm shower, lights low, earbuds in, some good hypno and I can spend hours like that, thanks again for your reply and helpful hints and as you say..... Happy popperbating

Aanallover said on Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 19:44...

Hands free orgasms are incredible. Elusive sometimes. For me, I get worked up with some anal toys for a few hours, then get out my biggest monster, popper up and ride it like a banshee. I cum hands free, but it's very different than hands on. Less cum, but can last for a minute or more. The feeling is incredible. Enjoy!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.