Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

RUSH POPPERS

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by maureen
on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 14:33

maureen said on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 14:33...

WHERE CAN I GET RUSH IN NEW JERSEY?

Disco Fries said on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 19:17...

Adult Classic Boutique

Mork said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 17:25...

what is the deal with Rush these-days? last I heard was the owner died and PWD stopped production.

Observer said on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 08:46...

Did anybody know where i can get the Rush with the Red Cap in Europe??

Disco Fries said on Fri, 28 Sep 2018 at 12:55...

Rush stopped production many years ago. Then came back. Not sure what happened. those guys are in Nevada now, not Indiana.

kumar said on Sat, 29 Sep 2018 at 10:01...

100% DISCREET PACKING & DELIVERY TO YOUR REQUIRED LOCTION & ADRESS ... ANY WHERE IN WORD 🤳.

PRODUCTS AVAIABLE NOW :- poppers ,sexy dildos , sexy vibrators,masturbatory,penis sleeves,cock rings,anal toys,sex dolls,anal toys,lingerie &costumes,bondage items,lubes & lotions and many more......

✍ ORDER NOW ✍

(BEST SERVICEALWAYS )

👉👉www.poppersbangalore.com👈🙏💐.

Maurice Raine-Coate said on Sun, 30 Sep 2018 at 07:13...

The products you sell are mostly made in the United Kingdom and the Rush cap bears the insignia "PWD" which is Pac West Distributing. Where in the Word do you obtain these things? India? I have never had the pleasure of visiting India, although I am open to invites. Is it not rather hot there? Not an ideal climate for poppers, as they prefer a chilled environment I heard. If you have a beach house in Goa, I am currently available as a house sitter; if there are dogs then they will need to be housed elsewhere, I am allergic.

lizi said on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 16:39...

Anyone try Rush Zero ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.