Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Cauldron

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by TJR
on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 22:08

TJR said on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 22:08...

Anyone heard of a poppers cauldron? Can you explain to me how to do it and what the point is? What is the benefit?

Insano said on Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 13:11...

never heard of it maybe someone can enlighten.

Mam said on Sun, 16 Sep 2018 at 17:05...

Can answer the last question: none. It will likely be some gimmick. If it is not broken..don't fix it. So my guess is some inhalation enhancer, so a bad idea IMHO.

Slim said on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 19:19...

You is wrong, missy. Nothing to do with amyl poppers - it is "Distilled blue agave liquor" so a Mezcal. The word poppers means a whole bunch of things, but down Mexico way it is gonna be a hot pepper stuffed with meat and cheese. I guess y'all wouldn't mind be stuffed with some prime Texan meat, missy? Especially after downing a bottle or two of Tequilla in my motel room.

Mam said on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 12:05...

I must decline your offer, Slim. I do not frequent motels, especially those occupied by elderly menfolk waving shriveled beef jerky. I apologize for my mistake but the world of poppers is increasing subject to gimmicks, I wrongly assumed this was another. Good luck with your private life.

Cauldron Master said on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 19:18...

A poppers cauldron is when you mix poppers with soda water/seltzer and breathe in the resulting vapors through your mouth. This results in a prolonged full body high which is more intense than inhaling poppers normally.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.