Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers burn

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by NewbieUser
on Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 03:32

NewbieUser said on Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 03:32...

So it just so happens I got into poppers the last 3 months and they have been fun. However I never realized the burn effects from not wiping the lid off and touching the rim to your face.

Never washed face after. Now below my nostril on my upper lip is a constant area that is red and if I rub my finger over it, it’s flaky.

It won’t heal.

I have tried:
Aloe Vera
Polysporin
Dabbing a cold wet clothes periodically
Not touching it at all.
Everything! (Feels like)

Is this going to be permanently here?

It’s been I swear like 6-8 weeks. Doesn’t go away with time. Can the doc prescribe something stronger? Kind of stressful walking around with what looks like an irritation under one nostril. Looks like I’m a heavy drug user and I haven’t used for weeks.

Help!

Mam said on Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 08:10...

Sometimes it is just best to leave alone. Obviously you are stressed out by it and the inclination is to apply stuff. Not sure what Polysporin is, but wet cloth is going to increase inflammation I think. My guess is that the psychological response has not let it heal naturally.

wer said on Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 12:34...

It'll heal naturally. I remember the one time I got burns on my nose, it became really bad that they actually blistered and became crusty. I should have given the wounds time to heal as soon as I felt the burn, but I just kept using them. I just kept the area clean and applied antiseptic cream regularly to prevent infection. It was gone in about a week from what I recall.

Anyway, the actual solution to your problem is to use the barrel portion of a pen or any sort of long, narrow tube like a straw (haven't ever tried with a straw though). Use that to inhale from the bottle and you'll never get burned. I've been using a pen barrel ever since those serious burns I mentioned earlier and I haven't had any burns since. One thing to watch out for though is to not accidentally submerge the pen into the liquid, or you'll end up sniffing the liquid into your nose.

Another benefit is that the pen actually concentrates and focuses the vapor while you inhale. So you end up inhaling a lot more from a shorter sniff than if you were to just hold the bottle up to your nose. Hope this helps.

Snake said on Mon, 3 Sep 2018 at 09:01...

Hi all .
Or you could use gear that never burns your skin and is clean.
I'm still selling the good stuff WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS
Please read my reviews dotted around the site.
I'm on
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

PopperbaM said on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 12:18...

Prevent your nose from touching the bottle and getting burned with this....
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=312251364753&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Yanis said on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 11:47...

Scrub extract of onion on affected area Around the nostrils often during the day .. very strong and might feel the acid from the onion but works like magic .. very quick relief.. 👌

tony said on Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 22:34...

i find using hydrocortosone cream in nostrils and under nose and find i get no burns at all if i use no cream or any other creams i just burn like hell so maybe a lil tip for users out there

Guapo said on Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 17:04...

The best for such is petro jelly. Wash your nose area with cool water and quickly dry and place such. It works to heal the burn ASAP. Keep moist with such until nose area is healed.

Dale said on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 07:52...

After I wash my face with warm water and dry the wound then I put neosporin on the area and let air dry

Dose that help the burn area

Brady said on Thu, 17 Sep 2020 at 02:15...

Did they get on your face?! I spilt
Some on my face on accident and it won’t heal and it’s been 8 months and looks like a scar. Will it go away?

fucker said on Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 05:06...

dont used it consistently and if you do always used a fresh one

Jay said on Fri, 30 Apr 2021 at 07:49...

I just spilled some on under my nose above my lip!....I've tried everything so far now I gotta see How long it will last! Hopefully not long!

I've been very depressed about it!

Kk said on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 19:17...

Hey, so I have some poppers that must have stayed under my nose and above my lip. It’s really red and sore and started blistering. It’s only been two days now but I’m praying it will heal fine and the red colour will go. Has anyone experience this? And if so how long did it take to clear up? And did it clear up fully? I would hate for there to be a scar or a mark and I feel very self conscious. I have been letting to heal by it’s self. Using cool water to clean it, as well as a cream and aloe Vera (as that’s what I read on google) any advice would be appreciated.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.