Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Authentic poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mark - real poppers. Thank you god!
on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 10:53

Mark - real poppers. Thank you god! said on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 10:53...

I recently purchased 3 bottles of authentic poppers. They were fantastic. A real blast from the past. At first I very skeptical as I have bought many in the past on line that promised the original stuff and it turned out to be total crap. The recent bottles I purchased wasnt on line but from a shop. 2 jungle juice and Rush. They were amazing. I am in the process of trying to acquire a lot more. Let me know if you are interested. Provide an email and I’ll contact you.

Mam said on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 14:49...

Why not just say what shop, Mr Mystery?

ian_inhale said on Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 20:17...

aye where from

Tony said on Sat, 25 Aug 2018 at 22:01...

I am interested in good poppers

paul said on Thu, 30 Aug 2018 at 00:01...

pbraz34@hotmail.com

paul said on Thu, 30 Aug 2018 at 00:02...

hopefully I don't get spammed what an idiot I am

Prince Keith said on Sat, 1 Sep 2018 at 08:51...

Look at it a different way, Paul. You might get emails from new friends, after all friends are just strangers you have not met...yet. I put my email (not on this forum) and got emails from a Nigerian lady, a Princess! Once she has secured her inheritance from Idi Amin she will be my wife. Then you peasants will need to address me as Royal Highness!

Goofy said on Wed, 5 Sep 2018 at 18:39...

WoWza! that is cool. i have a girl i am writink too from Gambino. we plan to be wed this Fall. good luck to you, prince keith

Jimmy Feral said on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 08:45...

You are nuts! Those email are just a lot of crap and after you sending money to some geezer in Lagos.

Prince Keith said on Sun, 25 Nov 2018 at 13:42...

I have temporarily lost touch with Princess Lulu (last time I heard she was in Monte Carlo with Robert Mugabe) Now I am talking with her barrister, Mr Sammy. You are the real nutter, Jimmy Feral. I send only small amounts of money but stand to inherit a kingdom, oil reserves, and vast riches (millions in fact).

Did anyone one have any luck with the poppers? Soon I will be in a position to buy as many bottles as I wish (in solid gold bottles) so suck on that JIMMY!

Jimmy Feral said on Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 18:57...

Wonder how Prince Keith is doing....hahaha. Dickhead. I don't see you swanning about with no gold poppers bottles you numpty! Anyways what have your doings with Lulu got to do with authentic poppers. Answer: sweet fanny adams. BTW I can suck on wifes tits I am not sucking on anything you offer thanks for the offer, hombre.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.