Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Pounding headache from Jungle Juice Black Label?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Headache
on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 02:20

Headache said on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 02:20...

I recently bought some Jungle Juice Black Label from lovepoppers and it's given me a really bad, pounding headache every time I've used it. After inhaling and once the high starts to subside, I get this pounding in my head. The headache sort of goes away after inhaling some more, but once the rush starts to dissipate again, the headache returns even worse than before. I decided to buy JJ black because the website advertised it as isobutyl and I've heard that's less risky than isopropyl (which is linked with eye damage). Anyway, once I received it, the I checked the label and it just says "alkyl nitrite".

I bought some Locker Room as well in the order as the JJ black, and this was advertised as isobutyl as well. The label said "butyl nitrite". I decided to try this one last night since I couldn't stand the JJ black anymore and it barely gave me any form of headache. It kind of sucks because the JJ black I ordered is the large 30ml bottle and now I can hardly use it.

Has anybody else had this experience before with JJ black? Am I getting fakes? I'm located in Australia if that helps, and lovepoppers is Australia based as well.

Mam said on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 06:41...

Jungle Juice - Black Label or Plus or whatever is NOT isobutyl nitrite. How can it be? The clue is in the name! Jungle Juice = fruity and sweet. No idea what you got, but pentyl (amyl) sweet and fruity original is not headache inducing.

What does the label on the Black Jungle say, Headache? Can you tell us the wording, all of it :-) @ what does the seal at the top look like, is it shrink wrapped?

Open a window and breathe deeply if you have a headache.

Headache said on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 09:15...

Front: Leather Cleaner Jungle Juice Black Label Extreme Formula

The right side is in French, with Vancouver. BC Canada

The left side is in English, with all the warning saying "Do not inhale", etc
And then finally, "Contents. Alkyl Nitrite."

I threw out the seal, but I'm pretty sure it was just black plastic wrap, and then another clear plastic layer was beneath it as well.

https://www.lovepoppers.com/value-size-30ml/jungle-juice-black-label-30ml.html

The above link is the exact product I bought.

Mam said on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 14:13...

Strange. That term alkyl nitrite is the family name for poppers. It is not a formula. It is possible that Locker Room Marketing make a version for Australian market, as there are restrictions about formulas, so probably pentyl nitrite (amyl) is restricted. But I read somewhere that the family name can no longer be used. There are no numbers for the formula? I cannot remember what the code is called, but there is usually a code printed for the formula.

The seal was separate to the main wrap was it?

BTW: do you know anything about the proposed poppers ban in Australia?

Headache said on Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 07:52...

Yeah, the seal was separate. Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure every bottle I've bought (all from Australian suppliers) were like that. There'd be this clear, colourless plastic that would be sealed really tight to the neck of the bottle and lid. And then over it, the bigger, coloured plastic would go around on top.

I didn't hear about that up until you mentioning it. I did a google search I get what's going on now. I'm pretty oblivious to all the politics that goes around in the background about poppers. I'm actually quite surprised that poppers get brought up in government.

Cp said on Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 06:55...

With Jj black 30ml from lovepoppers and poppersexpress gives nasty headache, looks like getting fake

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.