Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What are the best poppers for beginner young guy

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Axxlex
on Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 08:58

Axxlex said on Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 08:58...

So, Im 20 years old and new to this poppers thing. I bough a bottle of super rush but since I JO to it at night with training videos It kind of doesn’t do the trick for me like before. I need some good advice on buys poppers next time? Is there leves or guide to buying poppers? I want something strong that will make me cum and be horny af. Im young colle student and just want to have fun: is anybody wants to train this boy;-) kik me at AXXLEX on the app kik.

Kumar said on Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 18:14...

Hi Axxlex , u can chat me at 8152953499 i can advise u better .

Axxlex said on Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 20:57...

Can you daddy? Kik me @ axxlex

Shelflife said on Sun, 12 Aug 2018 at 05:33...

Amyl nitrates lose the vast majority of their strength after just 2 weeks. Buy another bottle.

Axxlex said on Sun, 12 Aug 2018 at 07:44...

Thanks for the answer!

Daddyfortwink said on Sat, 22 Sep 2018 at 00:46...

Hi axxlex. If you want search my insta miguel de alba

RedNeck Trucker said on Thu, 6 Dec 2018 at 09:55...

Can someone please EXPLAIN what these KIK and INSTA reference mean. I tried to chat with Kumar but no answer and then a sales message I think. I want in on the Daddy / Axxlex scene.

Into real guys>

THANK YOU!

X said on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 at 18:33...

I think they are Apps used for communicating. I guess you download the app and get chatting. Kumar is a poppers seller from India so if you fancy talking to him and getting the hard sell then OK.

Maybe Axxlex is the real deal - but he could also be a 22 stone octogenarian in a trailer with lots of free time. Good luck.

Kumar996 said on Sat, 23 Apr 2022 at 14:58...

Which one for beginners

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 05:08...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.