Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Silly Question

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Phata4
on Tue, 24 Jul 2018 at 12:20

Phata4 said on Tue, 24 Jul 2018 at 12:20...

Has anyone ever used poppers to help with constipation? And if so what type?

Popit said on Tue, 24 Jul 2018 at 18:12...

Not such a silly question, I suppose you are thinking of muscle relaxation. Why would you be thinking of poppers though? Usual laxatives not working can mean an obstruction, and that requires an examination. Not a big deal and all guys over a certain age should have this done.

Tommy said on Wed, 25 Jul 2018 at 07:23...

Well, have constipation just have Prunes or the Prunes juice.

PJ said on Fri, 3 Aug 2018 at 14:59...

Yeah! Have that prostate exam....remember the doctor has done it 100s of times before. Get over any embarrassment and save yourself the horror of complications down there.

Jimmy Feral said on Wed, 29 Aug 2018 at 19:26...

Sitting on the khazi with a bottle of poppers is not something that appeals to me! Lay off the eggs. My wife cooks a mean curry and that will shift any blockage I tell you!

Popporatzi said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 04:55...

Yes. Had some…laying around, within reach, while trying to pass a monolithic, 10 lb fatberg. I have had issues before where straining thrombosed an angry red grape cluster, or two, out of the ol’ winker. So I was concerned what this double decker bus would do to my garage doors if I weren’t careful (and, as my legs fall asleep within 10 minutes of porcelain-throne sitting, I’m doubly impatient and incatious).

In a word, yes, it works. If you relax and don’t think you then have license to bear down (once you’re popper’d) it will work in (as what it felt like to me) a less-damaging way. I’m no doctor. I don’t eat enough fiber, drink enough water or restrict enough caffeinated drinks from my diet so… it’s happened once or twice.

The only discomfort, really, is the euphoria that poppers cause along with the pleasurable sensations they help emanate from the evac tunnel. Unless you’re coprophilic, the ecstasic, potentially orgasmic rush in combination with the smell and realization that you’re passing a turd is a conflicting experience, like a weird, guilty pleasure that, because of the poop connection, you would never tell another soul, I mean, a soul outside of an anonymous online forum, when prompted.

wow said on Thu, 12 May 2022 at 02:03...

what an absolutely ridiculous thread. fuck me

Huh. said on Mon, 20 Jun 2022 at 16:34...

Weird flex, but ok.

Gmer said on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 at 15:53...

Gmer

jj said on Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 20:42...

honestly popporatzi…. This stays between us

s said on Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 01:24...

Actually, a friend suggested I use poppers for urinary retention during my self destructive period when I drank so constantly that if I tried to use the bathroom before having my morning drink, nothing would happen (despite straining).

I don’t have things like poppers around me anymore, but if I did, I wouldn’t be struggling on the pot right now.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.