Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers-Zone.com (KZP)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by ontario popper dropper
on Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 23:19

ontario popper dropper said on Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 23:19...

Got my shipment in less than a week. Quite good, not butyl, pentyl as advertised, smells like butyl, it has a good lift and no hangover, service was top notch. Price was good. Will buy again for sure. No vested interest here. Trying out one other supplier as well, will keep everyone posted. This is better than the isopropyl I was getting a few years back.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Wed, 18 Jul 2018 at 18:02...

Not tried the Pentyl poppers as yet but the order i got from Snake on the forum has proven to be the best i have had recently. His service is top notch. Very fast to deliver and a really good product.

ontario popper droppper said on Thu, 19 Jul 2018 at 00:29...

Yup, some snake oil is in the mail, I will let you know what I think ,when it arrives.

Jimmy said on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 18:00...

Bought Jungle Juice x4 opened the box and printing and wrappers not great quality, used a bottle and caused a burning sensation in the throat. Have used these poppers for years from another suppler and these seemed very different in both quality of packaging and formula. Emailed KPZ and sent photos of bottle I had purchased from a reputable supplier (I have been using for 8 years) and theirs. Their response was they buy them from locker room and it is the new packaging. After a couple of emails I eventually received this

From my perspective you are someone that try to get products for free

We ship tons of poppers everywhere and you are THE ONLY ONE that ever dare doing this ridiculous request.

I don’t think returning the product for a refund is a ridiculous request.

My opinion do not use this company. Very poor customer service and I have given them the opportunity to put things right before writing this review

matt said on Fri, 19 Jul 2019 at 07:50...

which shipper did you go thru? I have an order from them as well but its held up in clearance with dhl. dont get me wrong it made it to alberta ion 3 days but now im wondering if customs has them

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.