Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Avoid Poppers-Zone.com (KZP)!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Yucks
on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 03:15

Yucks said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 03:15...

Guys just avoid this website I believe its based in Germany or swissland. I ordered a 30ml about 4 weeks ago and never got through. I emailed them and they told me it was held in customs and they were extremely rude.
Their price is lower than others but the products look sketchy and you never know if they actually ship it. Just a terrible experience.

Dandy said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 06:45...

Your complaint is that your parcel got stopped by New Zealand customs. From that you decide their "products look sketchy" and you imply they did not even ship you anything. You are attacking them for your own reasons. Not their fault about New Zealand border. What is it that you want them to do anyway?

The products do not look sketchy. They are from LR and some other producers.

Thanks

Diablo said on Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 03:08...

I checked out Poppers Zone about six months ago and every single bottle description says " pentyl { Amyl } " . That seemed weird to me so I don't bother with sites like that. And if you email and they don't answer then don't bother. There are a lot of bogus sites.

ontario popper dropper said on Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 23:06...

Had mine in one week; quite good, not butyl, but no pain after, pretty good lift. No complaints. Better than isoprop for sure.

JManitoba said on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 01:05...

My first order went great with them, my second a total scam. Have to call cc company to get my money back. Very sketchy company.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.