Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Avoid Poppers-Zone.com (KZP)!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Yucks
on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 03:15

Yucks said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 03:15...

Guys just avoid this website I believe its based in Germany or swissland. I ordered a 30ml about 4 weeks ago and never got through. I emailed them and they told me it was held in customs and they were extremely rude.
Their price is lower than others but the products look sketchy and you never know if they actually ship it. Just a terrible experience.

Dandy said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 06:45...

Your complaint is that your parcel got stopped by New Zealand customs. From that you decide their "products look sketchy" and you imply they did not even ship you anything. You are attacking them for your own reasons. Not their fault about New Zealand border. What is it that you want them to do anyway?

The products do not look sketchy. They are from LR and some other producers.

Thanks

Diablo said on Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 03:08...

I checked out Poppers Zone about six months ago and every single bottle description says " pentyl { Amyl } " . That seemed weird to me so I don't bother with sites like that. And if you email and they don't answer then don't bother. There are a lot of bogus sites.

ontario popper dropper said on Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 23:06...

Had mine in one week; quite good, not butyl, but no pain after, pretty good lift. No complaints. Better than isoprop for sure.

JManitoba said on Sun, 19 Aug 2018 at 01:05...

My first order went great with them, my second a total scam. Have to call cc company to get my money back. Very sketchy company.

LUKE said on Sat, 20 Oct 2018 at 00:51...

Scammers.

I ordered 4 packs of 4 and only received 4 bottles. Been emailing for months and told it will be shipped but hasn't come.

DO NOT USE YOU WILL BE SCAMMED

Beef said on Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 02:42...

The brown bottle poppers from them is good and good service

Jimmy said on Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 17:58...

Bought Jungle Juice x4 opened the box and printing and wrappers not great quality, used a bottle and caused a burning sensation in the throat. Have used these poppers for years from another suppler and these seemed very different in both quality of packaging and formula. Emailed KPZ and sent photos of bottle I had purchased from a reputable supplier (I have been using for 8 years) and theirs. Their response was they buy them from locker room and it is the new packaging. After a couple of emails I eventually received this

From my perspective you are someone that try to get products for free

We ship tons of poppers everywhere and you are THE ONLY ONE that ever dare doing this ridiculous request.

I don’t think returning the product for a refund is a ridiculous request.

My opinion do not use this company. Very poor customer service and I have given them the opportunity to put things right before writing this review

hung stud said on Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 14:36...

I ordered from poppers zone back in may got it with in 10 days. I ordered 12 10 mls brown bottle. and received them in the mail..apparently don't use couriers companies like dhl or such, as they are inspected at the border. Mine was sent through Canada post. Was in My mail box

hung stud said on Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 14:37...

An update from last post.

I recently ordered again from them... 4- 10 mls bottle of rush eu version and 4 - 10 mls of Rush uk version.. it took again 10 days to get them in My mailbox.
But I must agree with some of the previous comments.. I thought that first order.. was just some knock off to get you interested. So I decided to try the Rush. as it was what I used to get. Well to My disappointment... these two versions did absolutely nothing to Me. except the feeling flush in the face. No serious buzz no wild thoughts not even getting My heart rushing like the old rush use to. and BTW I have an old bottle still with barely anything in it. but it still has some kick left in it. I will not be buying any more from poppers zone.. as the label says "never fake it" well these were definitely fakes.. I don't think I could even sell these because they are shit. they will just sit collecting dust in a dark cupboard.. really too bad I was seriously hoping these were the real deal...!

Jungle Jim said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:44...

If your trying to order from Canada us torontopoppers.com. Any site that accepts pay-pal pretty much guarantees you wont lose your money. Ive ordered from them a few times and have been completely satisfied.

@jungle Jim said on Sat, 31 Aug 2019 at 20:46...

They added UK for shipping : )

RED TIGER said on Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 20:41...

My first order also went alright, but been waiting for a second one for 2 weeks now and they are not replying to e-mails. Looks like I might have to go to the cc to chase up my money.!

nose said on Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 19:36...

been ordering from them for over a year...no problem

Pman said on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 18:15...

Don’t ever buy from this site. The customer service rep was totally rude and out of line. They actually called me a fucken idiot in the email and asked how old I was. They don’t care about their customers whether you get your shipment or not. If you receive duds they will always tell you that your wrong and never refund or make an exchange.

Nothing but terrible service spend your mom elsewhere.

Pman said on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 18:16...

Don’t ever buy from this site. The customer service rep was totally rude and out of line. They actually called me a fucken idiot in the email and asked how old I was. They don’t care about their customers whether you get your shipment or not. If you receive duds they will always tell you that your wrong and never refund or make an exchange.

Nothing but terrible service spend your money elsewhere.

keyoin said on Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 21:44...

I have ordered many times over the last 3 yrs. Sometimes customs confiscates poppers coming into countries where it is illegal...like Canada. You take that risk and it is not the company's fault. I have had a couple of shipments stopped but most make it through. I never buy more than 8 at a time now. I think customs lets the smaller amounts through but stops the larger orders as they may fear people are selling them for profit. I had 2 orders of 12 stopped.

giles uk said on Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 20:55...

I have ordered from them to uk, never had a problem, and thats over 3 years now

Chuck said on Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 05:48...

Ordered in May, still waiting in November. Scam company. Do not order from them or you will lose your money.

Avoid website"poppers-zone.com" said on Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 08:37...

I ordered my poppers 2months ago
Have not received them
I asked for refund.
They are so rude and told me" you should use your brain and think twice.You think it is fair to ask my company to loose money???"
So rude.I hope nobody ordered from this website
Scam company!

Vancouver BC Guy said on Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 00:00...

I have ordered from these guys several times over the last couple of years and with the exception of when covid first started, have not had a problem. Unfortunately, my issue happened when i tried ordering my first pack of 16. In the past, my orders have always arrived within 2-3 weeks of processing. I haven't to date (knock wood) had any intercepted by customs. The issue i had with my 16pack was they came several months late, this was when countries were first locking down and the mail system was flooded with online orders. Once they arrived the bottles, although still sealed, were all half empty. The reason i was given was that they had evaporated while sitting around in the postal systems. You can make your own decision on whether that's bogus or not. What was left in the bottle seemed to do the job, opened me up when needed and others i shared them with liked them too. I have always received tracking info with my orders and have been able to follow them. I currently have an order crossing the pond and scheduled to arrive between May 1 and 7th. Fingers crossed.

Guss said on Fri, 23 Jul 2021 at 18:42...

Have ordered regularly with them for years and never got any issue.
It’s weird to read some reviews from guys getting poppers confiscated at borders as Canada is banning them. Also funny to read that the fact they explain what formula is in the bottle sounds crappy. This is exactly why I like them. Because I know what formula I’m buying and I always received what I paid for. I even got a parcel refused by customs and they shipped it back once they got it back.
Feel like some reviews here are not really fair

Arnold said on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 13:41...

Never got any issue with them.
Do the guys that had an issue with they orders where in Canada? Because if customs stop it ( I had that issue in the past with previous store I was ordering from), you can't accuse the shop owner. There is a difference between a company taking your money and not shipping it and a parcel that customs refuse to let enter in Canada I believe.
I made 3 orders with them and I always receive my order. fingers crossed it will continue that way

poppers-zone.com said on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 14:19...

I'll try to answer some of the bad reviews I'm seeing here:

Answer to Jimmy:
You sent me an email stating this:

"I purchased poppers (locker room brand Canadian jungle Juice but these do not appear to be genuine. The packaging and branding is incorrect, the smell is not right and they cause burning. I have been using these poppers for many years purchased from a reputable source but on this occasion I could not get them as I purchase from a shop in Scotland and I am in London and they do not do mail order. Your website photos and description are correct but the actual item received is not correct. Please let me know what you can do. Many thanks. James White"

Second email:
"I would say that on first instance that they are correct however the smell and also that they cause burning at the back of the throat like heart burn when sniffed (in low doses) unlike the ones I have purchased of the last 8 years which have never caused such a reaction. The “new packaging” is not of the quality of the others I photographed. The wrapper is wrinkled and misfitting which screams to me a counterfeit product.

I am more than happy to send your product to locker room in Canada and the photographs I have taken and your details

Regards

James"

So what can I answer when we buy directly to Lockerroom and that we sell the genuine product? There is nothing I can say or do when Jimmy decide that he knows I'm selling a fake product. If I had to refund each time I get someone claiming that poppers has a smell or poppers burns the troat, the company will be bankrupt in 1 month.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to start discussing about shrink labels and how or why Lockerroom sometimes change the design of a label. I know what and where I get the poppers from. I try to keep good prices and good products.

- To all you guys claiming I scammed you because the parcel didn't reach your Canadian letter box:
Poppers is not allowed in your country. You know that. Even you know that you decided to order it but unfortunately if border forces stop the parcel you simply write an email stating: I didn't receive my product, please refund me.

So, do you think it's normal a shop pays shipping fees to get a parcel shipped and because you decided to not follow your country regulation that shop should actually loose money at your place?

It's not... There is not so many companies that keep shipping to Canada and hopefully I have less than 1% of parcels that are stopped at the border. But if customers start believing I should loose money because their law doesn't allow poppers to go thru, I will not accept orders from Canada anymore... It's very simple.

Of course I understand that it's frustrating to not receive his order. But it's absolutely unfair to ask a shop to take responsibility of ordering something not allowed in Canada.

So, yes, poppers smell, sometimes it leaks and sometimes it doesn't pass customs random checks. But every customer that contacted me respectfully and with a fair request has always been answered with same respect and I always tried to help. But I can't refund someone that get the parcel confiscated or because he decided that the label is a bit wonky and doesn't smell exactly like a bottle he received some months before.

C said on Thu, 19 Aug 2021 at 01:26...

I'm giving it a try. I'm in Canada, and I'll let you know how things go. I used Paypal with the buyer protection, so that's a positive thing, but my fingers are crossed. I liked their website and how everything was labelled, so that's a plus.

C said on Thu, 19 Aug 2021 at 01:45...

So far payment went through--took about a day for it to be recognized. I haven't got a notification that it's been sent yet, but that's not too unusual--it's only been a little while. Will give updates as they come.

S said on Mon, 13 Dec 2021 at 17:40...

I have ordered a few times. Sales guy was insanely rude on an issue the website was updated later to admit was their fault(Locker room sending them hexyl based poppers, but PZ selling it as though it was pentyl. Just look at the page for LR JJ platinum and LR Amsterdam). No apology, no offer for a refund, just immature name calling when i brought it to his attention.

More recently, i made an order for 2 separate packs of 4 pills of Super Kamagras. What was sent was this (single) hilarious package:
https://i.ibb.co/jgPzqdt/Sketchy.jpg
Wrong type(regular, not super, so its missing the dapoxetine) but even more important:
CLEARLY fake. Like so obviously fake that you'd need to be an idiot to put it in your body. Not in a sealed container either, so on the off chance the pills did look "right" it wouldnt matter because it still could have been tampered with which by defnition it is since he hand to have hand-packaged those as they're only sold in groups of 4, or 12.
Kamagra's are tablets, not capsules. If they were capsules and made in a legit factory they would have ID numbers on them and a batch number on the packaging. These dont, its just blank blue capsules and a printed piece of cardstock paper in the back of a plastic container.

Like before, i emailed the sales guy, but this time i guess he realized there was no wiggle room to try to argue I was a "fucking idiot" like last time he scammed me, so he just ignored both emails. More than half a dozen transactions, none of which were especially great, and 3 that were what i would consider to be out-right scams.

Best case scenario when you shop there is you end up with really mediocre poppers. More likely it'll be mislabelled junk. Worst case? Order gets sized by customs, and you're responsible for fines and charges on crappy poppers and fake pills. Not worth it. Save your money. Paying a bit more from a reputable place for a thing thats usable is better than cheap useless mislabelled counterfeit garbage.

G said on Wed, 23 Feb 2022 at 19:23...

I have bought from them 3 times now.
First time was good.
Bought same poppers a second time and they were not good. They were basically stinky water with no poppers effect.
Something changed in the formula. It can happen i guess. I did not try to get any answers on what could have happened. I figured I would try different brands next time.
Third time: they sent 4 wrong bottles and another that was broken.
Have emailed them and reached out through their website but no response.
So. shop there at your own risk. I would not recommend it.

Amy said on Wed, 15 Nov 2023 at 20:16...

they're still scamming (as of November 2023)
fuck these assholes.

Guido said on Tue, 9 Jan 2024 at 04:31...

I would agree with the other posters here... DO NO BUY from Poppers Zone Canada. I placed an order, paid by e-transfer, as required and never heard back. The website says ships within 24hr (if the item is in stock). I inquired a few times after seeing the order stay "on hold" status for weeks, but never got a response. The guy "Nicolas Jean Reuff" who receives the money is running some kind of scam with the site. Google his name.

If he was serious about running a business (or at least competent) he would at least respond with an email acknowledging a delay or whatever excuse he can give.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.