Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Spilled poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Luvthatskin
on Sat, 14 Jul 2018 at 00:24

Luvthatskin said on Sat, 14 Jul 2018 at 00:24...

How do you get a popper spill off upholstery? Left a stain.

Aom said on Sat, 14 Jul 2018 at 08:47...

How bout you try hydrogen peroxide mixed with dishwashing liquid? soak it through and let stand. Follow up and flush with lots of water.

Dandy said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 07:00...

Someone else said to use baby powder, but i think that is when the liquid is still wet. I am wondering if Aom's suggestion also works with tumeric stains...I shall see later :-) One big risk with upholstery stains is to make it worse then when you started/ it's a tough life hmmm/

Rubberkitten said on Sun, 5 Aug 2018 at 07:39...

Poppers tend to burn sometimes. So if its a stain, its perma. It absorbs so fast you wont even have time to wipe it. So it can leave a stain. Is why some shops keep them in mini fridges so they dont turn into acid, and dont burst from the pressure of the fumes. It pushes the cap and cause leaking. Is why sometimes poppers tend to become weak and the same bottle from another order is stronger.

Popper stains can become perma.

If soap doesnt do it, it aint the liquid thats stained. Its the paint or ink.

Pup Ashtray Boner Kain said on Tue, 5 Jul 2022 at 00:49...

One of the worst things that can happen during some hot sex is poppers getting spilled anywhere!

Here’s my fix and it truly works

Don’t try soaking it up with a rag because all it’s gonna do is spread it around and get it on your skin— it’s a bad idea. Unless the surface is non porous like linoleum, then you can get some rubber gloves on and clean it up.
But in reality land with Murphy’s law, the spillage is most likely on your bed or on your carpet, so here’s my advice.

Go grab some baking soda saturate the area in it so that you can’t see any of the spillage. Then get some baby powder, this seems to have some sort of effect that neutralizes the effects to some degree. Any sheets or anything of that sort need to be washed and you must come to terms with the fact that you will mostly likely have a stain. This last part might seem weird, but it’s true. Take a cardboard box and flip it over on top of it to reduce the effects of ghee poppers wafting throughout your house. This last part works better than a fan if you are stuck in the same space as the accident. In my experience the fab just activates the poppers because of the oxygen In the room. It will get you high and anyone who’s in the room or sometimes house high, an awkward conversation with some roommates or parents if you live with them. In all honesty, your best bet is to take off for a couple hours. Yes the escapades cut short but you’ll be happy not to have the lasting headache from a popper spillage in your room.

So before having a wild and hot time with poppers. You should have:
1-baking powder
2- baby powder
3. Cardboard box

Or another great option is to invest in some play sheets. I was wishing so badly bought some the last time someone came over and dropped the 30 ml of brown bottle poppers I spent $40 on earlier that day.

Good luck men!

hlppls said on Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 16:09...

Hey so basically I spilt some on my bedside cabinet, not fussed about staining and such, just that some went down the back of the cabinet and got absorbed by the exposed wood (no vanish or such) and I’ve been trying for the life of me to get it out, I’ve tried wipes, sprays, even put the cabinet upside down and soaked it in water but nothings worked. Is the cabinet done for? Need to do something cause it stinks of poppers constantly lol

FlBear said on Sun, 22 Jan 2023 at 13:14...

Is there a way to remove from comforter?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.