Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is USPOPSHOP closed for good?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Brandon
on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 22:58

Brandon said on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 22:58...

Anyone know whats going on with USPOPSHOP.COM?

Site reads, "I am sorry for the inconvenience, we are having issues at our facility and will be closed for a little while"

Seems pretty vague. What is "a little while?" Are they closed? Did they get shut down?

Marcus said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 04:01...

Good question. I emailed to ask and didn't get a response. Freaking out a little, since it's been my go to place for years. Any/all suggestions for new reliable sources greatly appreciated!

Popit said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 06:57...

Something has occurred for sure. Maybe a fire or something like that? If you guys know where they ship from maybe look up the local news for that area.

Popguy said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 13:11...

I emailed them and did get a response. I asked how long they would be closed for and if they would recomend an alternative in the mean time. The only response I got was “ I don’t know check back later” ughhh. I tried double Scorpio I was not impressed. I really need a new place to buy too.

Tom said on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 20:30...

They ship from Quakertown PA and according to news reports the owner of a "home based chemical sales firm" was arrested in an explosions probe. Sounds like that might be it. Do a search of Quakertown PA. news and you can find the news report.

🐩 said on Fri, 20 Jul 2018 at 07:45...

I’ve been ordering from Double Scorpio.
they have a crazy leather label.

Rubberkitten said on Sun, 5 Aug 2018 at 06:49...

Yes, now they are closed indefinitely. Its sad to hear. I love their bottles. I reeeally loved purple passion and onyx.

I emailed them asking why but i think the guy just doesnt want to answer any more emails of that. Gonna miss their bottles...

Rubberkitten said on Sun, 5 Aug 2018 at 06:59...

@Tom, no thats not them. They would have said about him having the chemicals for the poppers or other stuff related. The liquid is explosive but i doubt it that this is the guy who plans to blow shit up.

The last i heard from the popshop was they had some issues with power. They had a fire that burned their area and trying to recover from it.

Later, they started to get power issues. Said until they fix the problem, they will start opening sales again. I bought some bottles when he opened it again but thats when they stopped selling supposedly "temporarily". Then something happened and decided to close shop indefinitely. I dont know why but i had a feeeeeling something like that was gonna happen. i dont know why but i felt like i knew it. I was hopeful they come back so i can buy more. I then had to buy from a different seller but no more free bottles. And the price is $1-2 higher. I know my bottles so i know the good shit. But i really liked uspopshop.

POPlover said on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 04:28...

@Rubberkitten .. PLEASE PLEASE tell us where to get the same quality as USpopshop!! I Really need more supplies.

I have been buying from USpopshop for many years, because the other shops did not have quality anything like "Over-Drive" sold by USpopshop.

happy said on Sun, 23 Sep 2018 at 06:29...

I contacted them at eupopshop@vistomail.com (for non-US clients) and they were very responsive. will place order soon.

MadAboutTheBoy said on Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 22:00...

Hey you mentioned eupopshop@vistomail but what is their website? Thanks

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.