Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Vancouver! New direct from the lab! Isopropyl Nitrite POPPERS

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by VagueHue
on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 11:38

VagueHue said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 11:38...

I can set you up with a good deal on poppers,
1x10mL for 25$, 3x10mL for 60$, 4x10ml for 70$.
Tested potent by myself,
triple saturated saline wash, neutral pH,
pinch of anhydrous magnesium sulfate (Epsom) for stability.
Be wary of blue fingers/lips, it happens after 3-5 consecutive hits. May be headache inducing, but I have not experienced, and poppers maculopathy may be a possible risk, but of all studies conducted...

"The prevalence of visual symptoms in
poppers users: a global survey" - Published 2017

https://bmjophth.bmj.com › 1.full.pdf

"When asked the question ‘Do you think poppers use
has affected your eyesight?’, 29 people (2.2%)
responded ‘yes’, 130 (10.0%) responded ‘maybe’ and
1146 (87.8%) responded ‘no’."

So decide for yourself what are the risks.
I will order amyl alcohol for my institution,
To make real amyl nitrite, in the near future.
Email is edwardbear7@hotmail.com

Pappa Badmouth said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 12:50...

anhydrous magnesium sulfate? is that the stuff old ladies put in the baths for aching joints? like epsom salts.

ontario popper dropper said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 15:45...

nobody wants isopropyl poppers, they just plain suck. butyl is what the world seeks, PERIOD.

ontario popper dropper said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 17:55...

Yes the eye stuff is real; but I don't think it is permanent, but it can last weeks. But this is not even the main issue. The real issue is isopropyl has no buzz, it has no build, it has no trip. 99 percent of all popprs are made from this crap. BUTYL rocks like nothing else, even better than amyl. Butyl builds and builds to the point you are having an out of body experience. It is transendant. Isopropal, is weak, does not build, does not give you the high at all, and it just gets worse as you try and build it up. So word to the producers , stop making this crap. Get back to butyl; the customrs will come back in droves. And for gods ske stop knocking off brands. Everyone knows there are no original makers of poppers. NONE. sO MAKE YOUR OWN NAMES, AND BUILD A REPUTATION on good butyl. You won't be sorry.

ZX'er said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 18:03...

You do not speak for the WORLD! I hate butyl and iso-butyl, and so do many others, it is a suspected carcinogen + can cause coughing fits.

It is also not true that people do not like propyl, despite the attempts of Jako to propagate that view. The maculopathy issue is likely something to do with the unique properties of that nitrite agitating a pre-existing condition.. in some.

ontario popper dropper said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 19:54...

Laughs, you obviously have a vested interest in isopropyl, it has no buzz, it has no lift, it has no fun, it is a bottle of frustration. I have never , ever , ever, heard of anyone who doesn't like good butyl, or ever seen a post beside this one , say that. Every person I have talked with, every post I have read says the same thing. Where did all the great butyl go, and why are we stuck in a worl full of crap isopropyl.

ontario popper dropper said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 20:01...

I get it. I have manufactured poppers. Isoproyl is simple, buy most of your stuff at the local store, to make it. So ya it's easy. It's cheap. You get what you pay for. Good butyl takes more time, and a better chemist, and it cost more. Many countries have banned it, forcing the underground producers to scramble for formulations. But the old formulations were better, and they were much safer.

Anonymous said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 11:33...

never , ever , ever, heard of anyone....

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10309

"Screw Isobutyl"

According to Manin Suitcase "They did things to the old style" butyl. What things they did nobody know, many believe in mystery "secret formula" bullshit.

Some guyz just prefer pentyl including you; "cause real amyl is safe and amazing" you said before.

ontario popper dropper said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 12:19...

pentyl is not amyl, there has been no amyl around in 30 years unless prescribed by a doctor. Try and remember, many , many people , make a review of something thinking they know what they have in there hands. Many do not. I could tell you within minutes what was in the bottle just from experience . Also remember there are many quality issues with poppers. Not all this stuff gets made well. There are also time and storage issues. This stuff degrades fast. Complaints of nose burns, headaches etc, are not ways to judge poppers. Good butyl burns the nose, yup. Good butyl can give you a hangover, YUP. That is the price you pay for having a great time. Yes isopropal is easier to take for sure, less face brns, less sticky, less hangover. WAY LESS HIGH.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 17:18...

ontario popper dropper

I think that many users of poppers are younger guys who have probably never experienced real IBN from the early 90's.

When i was raving from 1993-2006 we had IBN on tap at any event we went to. The stuff was amazing, used to dance all night and f*** for 2 days afterwards. The IBN gave a great time on the dancefloor and in the morning i always felt like a dirty little slut and would enjoy my come down from little pills with a couple of days of chillin with a bottle on hand to enjoy the nice warm felling it gave.

Can you tell me when you last managed to get some IBN?

ontario popper dropper said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 18:53...

Hmmmm, got to be at least 8 years ago I would say. It came from the states, once the canadian laws changed, it all went to shit. Butyl is a whole different product for sure. Euphoric perfection. This other bunk, is just a joke, and I have done a fair bit of this junk in my search. I gave up and have used none for maybe the last 4 years, But I am back trying to find some good stuff. I just don't get why sombody doesn't set up in a neutral country and cash in. Huge market for good stuff. If I was a younger man, I would set out on this quest. Somebody could get seriously rich on this. The precursors are not to hard to obtain, the chemistry is 2nd year university. You would think some enterprising you chem students would get on this.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 19:45...

Same here, about 8/9 years ago. The law in the UK came in sometime in 2007 i think i got some after then, but probably the shop had purchased it before then ban.

Yeah iv tried and gave up on all the crap I'm finding these days. I want my youth back. The stuff on sale today is not worth using.

I have heard that its still produced in various places, but finding this proves to be illusive.

Found this facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/rushpoppersmanila/

Never been to the Philippines, but maybe someone who has been can open a discussion on this.

ontario popper dropper said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 20:20...

be careful with manila, think your money will go up in smoke, think I saw that one as well, I did contact, he sent back an address that was so poorly written that it could not exist at all, so wont be sending paypal to this guy for sure.

I Want Real Poppers (UK) said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 11:21...

Yeah I think I won't be sending any money to Manila.

Just wondered if anyone had used them guys

As for the real stuff. Hopefully I have found it on here and will post an update once it arrives and I have had chance to use it.

ontario popper droppr said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 12:36...

That is the answer, if everyone posts when they find good stuff. Then over time we can turn the sad state of this industry around.

Gasping for air said on Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 18:31...

Funny, every time I mention the fact that iso propyl is toxic my comments are deleted.

ontario popper dropper said on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 05:14...

ya that is the world we live in. COWARDS EVERYWHERE.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.