Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

We love USPopshop

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by SLD
on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 17:48

SLD said on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 17:48...

Just received our third order from USPopshop.com. Got another 18 pack of Eruption for $55 and like $6 to ship. It got here on the third after I ordered it. So its like $3.50 a bottle. Read the About Us on the web site. The web site is been the same for years and you have to dig to find the 18 bottle special.
My BF and I love them and they kick ass. We like that they are still good until the bottle is gone. Becareful not to inhale the preservative thats like sand at the bottom. It will burn like hell.
I have told 3 friends that were frustrated with inconsistent expensive poppers and they ordered and thanked me.

andy leicester said on Mon, 2 Jul 2018 at 18:11...

So are you in England then SLD?? Do they deliver to the UK?

Andy Leicester said on Mon, 2 Jul 2018 at 18:26...

So their website boasts the following information!! I have just emailed the asking them how to get it delivered from the US to the UK... (what is PWD by the way????)

Quote:

Welcome to our online store. US POP SHOP is unlike any other retailer of liquid aromas you'll ever find—because we're not just a retailer, we make the brands we sell using our own proprietary formulas. Our products are developed and manufactured in-house under strict quality controls to ensure purity and potency. And we don't just make and sell aromas—we love them as much as you do.

We share your passion for liquid aromas and—like you—are always trying to find better, knock-your-socks off products. As chemists, we understand the formulations and know what it takes to achieve the results we all want. We don't just look for better products—we make them ourselves. A great deal has changed in the industry with many buyers feeling the loss of PWD. Well-known brands are now being offered in rip-off and knock-off formulations that bear little resemblance to earlier versions. We can promise you that our products are made with the same high quality and potency of the original PWD products—and always will be. (And we can modestly tell you: They're even better. A strong claim? We invite you to try them and find out for yourself.)

Our formulations stand out from the mass-produced products in ways you'll recognize right away. Our secret formulas and our improved preservative (that keeps our aromas "good to the last drop";-) are unique to us. We are dedicated to the development of superb products and affiliate with several online entities that share our passion, doing consultation and research with a wide range of aroma enthusiasts. (One of those relationships may have brought you here.)

We are also dedicated to customer service. You may browse our products and shop in complete confidence. Create an account or shop as a guest—your choice. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store. PLEASE NOTE: CHARGE WILL SHOW ON YOUR CREDIT CARD AS CCS, LLC
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We genuinely care about you and your opinions—and about offering you the best
products possible!

Thank you for visiting.
US POP SHOP

Anonymous said on Tue, 3 Jul 2018 at 06:02...

As SLD mentions United States Dollars and uses the expression " kick ass" one might reasonably deduce that he is an American.

SLD said on Tue, 3 Jul 2018 at 13:57...

Sorry I thought that the US part of USPopshop was obvious. They are on the east coast of the United States.

Bman said on Wed, 4 Jul 2018 at 01:13...

Uspopshop is closed for some reason. Says there is a problem in their facility. Hope they reopen soon.

Popperpig said on Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 02:38...

Yo SLD, where is the deal? I've been buying for several years and never seen that deal.

Are they small bottles or large?

ANON said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 16:12...

try www.thepopperking.com . Good people and real products

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.