Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Will poppers do this

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bitten off
on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 19:16

Bitten off said on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 19:16...

My husband took poppers and started sucking my dick and has done this many times before but this time he started bitting down and wouldn't get him to release and his bit was getting harder and harder. I said stop over and over he didn't I tried pulling his head up nothing. His face was dark red and I was slapping his face real hard he didn't even hear me. I really thought he was going to bite my dick off. I had to pull my dick out of his month and it ripped the skin off the head and was bleeding I went to the bathroom to clean up the blood and moments later he came he in and wanted to know what Happened where did I go? He doesn't remember I thing about it like he was unconuise. I know he didn't do this on international my question is has this ever happened to any one before and should I go to the doctors? Please let me know

Popit said on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 12:25...

I should not think it has ever happened before, no. It sounds very bizarre. I would venture to suggest that he may have been choked by your organ and was deprived of oxygen. If you have damage down-under then make sure it does not get infected.

Jimmy Feral said on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 10:53...

I needed a sit down after reading that. Phew! So what happened?? Did your old boy recover...does he wear dentures by any chance.

Bitten off said on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 07:42...

He didn't wear dentures and it was scraped the head raw but still attached. But my question is has any one heard of this happening before when. Using poppers

SLD said on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 17:52...

We had a sub loose it and fell over on the bed after a few hits we fed him while going down on us. He did not remember a thing. That is as close to what you described.

daddyT said on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 05:33...

Yep, but something like SLD describes is easy to understand. But going into a kinda trance, and the biting action is not.

"was slapping his face real hard he didn't even hear me'

what was the position he / you were in? my mental picture of this does not include the possibility of face slappin' - so were you guys in an unusual position maybe.

Bitten off said on Sat, 30 Jun 2018 at 08:16...

Hey daddy T
I was sitting on the arm on the couch and he was laying on his stomach facing me and sucking my dick

Nelly said on Sat, 30 Jun 2018 at 21:46...

Domestic bliss. All's well that end's well... I hope you have recovered. I think there is more to this than you are telling, dear.

Bitten off said on Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 02:17...

Nelly
I have told you the whole thing that happened, and I came here to ask for some help
All has not ended well. So you can believe what ever works for you but I'm looking for some help and please dont waste mine or anyone time that is really trying to helps time with your snide comments, dear

Finger Bob said on Mon, 2 Jul 2018 at 12:35...

Perhaps love making is now difficult because of the anxiety. Apart from the physical injury, you might be fearful that there was a underlying psychological cause. Must have been a shock for you, is that it maybe?

Anonymous said on Mon, 23 Jul 2018 at 17:38...

Will poppers make people bite your dick off? No, unless they are crazy.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.