Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

bigger bottles.

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Phil_toxic
on Sun, 24 Jun 2018 at 18:14

Phil_toxic said on Sun, 24 Jun 2018 at 18:14...

does size of bottle matter,like say will I get stronger hit from 30ml bottle rather than a 10ml?currently experiencing popper tolerance looking for ways around it.only been a regular user for 2 years once a week,then down to 2 weeks then 3 weeks,but not getting much of an effect at all.really miss earlier sessions.thinking about getting good few bottles of liquid gold propyle and putting it into a bigger bottle.would this be a worthless experiment?dont know science behind it.

Jako said on Sun, 24 Jun 2018 at 19:41...

Phil_toxic:

Bigger bottles make absolutely no difference The hit remains the same.
Big bottles and pellets are marketing gimmicks.
Recently they were trying to push 'Solid Poppers' - more bullshit !!!

She Devil said on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 05:31...

Pellets are not a gimmick. They serve a specific function and were created to do a job. Made by PWD. You also see the pellet described as an agitator. Not sure if that is a gimmick, but probably not.

As for big bottles, they are a choice. Once opened and exposed to air then any volatile nitrite will start break down. So it really depends on usage. The traditional bottle seems a better idea based on science. Makes more sense to have 3 x 10ml as the remaining 20ml (once the first poppers bottle is opened) will remain stable.

Yeah and there is one thing you can say about "propyle" - degradation rate is slower. Commercially that is attractive of course.

To answer the question about putting the contents of smaller bottles in a bigger container: that will just expose the contents to air, so it is not advisable.

Jimmy Feral said on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 09:58...

6-1 and you are talking about big poppers! What are you?! a bunch of remoaners! Here we go!

Jako said on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 10:34...

Pellets might have worked on genuine PWD products but they don't work on UK iso propyl poppers. I tried a big bottle of 'Potent Blue' with the added pellet and it was no stronger than 10ml 'Liquid Gold'.

Popit said on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 12:29...

These pellets are not intended to make the poppers strong. They have a different purpose. Some of them break down and crumble into little bits over time.

Jako said on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 17:14...

The pellets are usually ceramic, but some are steel. The claim is that it prolongs the life of the popper and gives it that extra kick.

Anonymous said on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 12:03...

They are / were called POWER PAK PELLETS, and are not ceramic or metallic. They act as a type of absorbent for water, hence:

"chemical preservatives, namely, desiccants for use in the manufacture of incense" Great Lakes Products / then GRAND CANYON PRODUCTS, INC.

Jako said on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 17:09...

I'm talking about the pellets that are in UK poppers. They are mostly ceramic, some are steel. They don't absorb anything, it's a marketing gimmick just like big bottles.

knock said on Mon, 2 Jul 2018 at 04:58...

The pellets were a big deal for Captain Rush in his cartoon strip. Not sure if those strips are still around? He claimed that the villain - Major Headache (a guy with a huge head and rotten teeth) - put his dirty plastic balls in his bathtub. If anyone can find those cartoons they are worth a look.

Pepe la Pop said on Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 05:51...

Fun! Like those original Batman & Robin films starring Bruce West. Very camp.

"Without a PWD Power Pak Pellet to preserve your freshness, you decay faster than sherbet on the sun"

Captain Rush is unhappy about "malicious musk" which tends to ruin parties, often held by preppy ivy league types. One young lady in a party frock says "The hosts choice of room odorant is a total party pooper" So Captain Rush kicks the crap out of the Major.

Another villain was Bullithead. The cartoon has an ad for B. J. Products Division, Pacific Western Distributing Corp. Hallam Street, San Fransisco. Must be old!

phil_toxic said on Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 06:46...

thanks for the replys.just had a month off,now got some butyle to try on wednesday.heres hoping i can get my old highs back.(that durty slutty feeling)

Diablo said on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 at 00:22...

for Phil_toxic
I've been down that road you are describing. There are a few general
rules to follow with poppers but firstly the size of the bottle doesn't
matter. In fact the wide mouth bottles are useless. First you have to store your bottles in a dark cool place. Then when you use them its
much better to warm them up. I use a small heater for this. Second I use the bottom of a pen cut to size to snort outta the bottle. But you have to be careful to get fumes only and no liquid and you use one
finger to cover the part of the hole in the bottle that is open. It accelerates the fumes and it also avoids you getting any redness
on your nose. Third thing is don't mix different poppers on the same night.If you start with Butyl then stay with it. Scream is a good strong
isobutyl but it comes from China. The Amyl in the brown bottle is
best I've had in a while but I found that it took me a few sittings to clear my system of crappy isobutyl and isopropyl. Also with Amyl you have to let it sit for about a week when you first get it and you have to shake
it inbetween snorts.You need to use antitoxins like garlic pills or I like Blueberry pills myself.

Phil_toxic said on Sun, 12 Aug 2018 at 15:37...

Cheers diablo for the tips.Some good advice there.

yaypoppers said on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 01:41...

despite what everyone in this thread said: i ABSOLUTELY believe that the size of the bottle makes a huge difference. HUGE difference. i wondered what was the reason was for this a while back. i thought i was developing a perma-tolerance too. then as i got more bottles i reasoned that it was because different kinds, despite what the dude at the bookstore says, have different chemicals in them. i usually just get the basic rush, it took me a while to notice, to be honest. but the bigger bottles *definitely* are much much strong. so much so that i have actually been curious if they are putting something different in the big bottles of the same kind? i'm usually pretty disapointed with a small bottle. ive also considered that it could just be because there's more "stuff" in there and you get a bigger concentration of fumes. another thing, pretty much don't get 3 of the smaller vs 1 of the big. the small bottles go so quick, plus you'd be spending more money than just getting a single bottle. i usually always do keep em in the fridge when i have them, but when i have not, i haven't noticed any difference whatsoever. some bottles of poppers SUCK, some are really great. ill be honest i think whoever is manufacturing this shit doesn't give much of a shit about quality, and might even mislabel them sometimes because ive had mixed results with even the same kind before. but pretty much hands down the bigger bottle is always stronger. go see for yourself.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.