Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers For Buy/Sale In Singapore

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by jj
on Sat, 2 Jun 2018 at 06:07

jj said on Sat, 2 Jun 2018 at 06:07...

For those looking to buy poppers in Singapore

Sgpoppers.com

Anonymous said on Mon, 4 Jun 2018 at 16:04...

POPPERS for sale (only 10ml SMALL bottles)
NO LARGE BOTTLES.

WHATSAPP: 97780659
LINE id: pvcba

Cash on Delivery within Singapore only (NO electronic transfers! NO send by post!)

Price: 6+1 Free S$210, 3 for S$100, 2 for S$69, 1 for S$39. (price non-negotiable)

Brands:

Top 3 Evergreen & Strongest Bestsellers:

Rush Ultra (RU)
Jungle Juice Platinum (JJP)
Gold Extra Strong (GE)

Other Mild-to-Moderate Brands:

Super Rush Black (RB)
Super Reds (SR)
Wings (WI)
BlueBoy (BB)
Locker Room (LR)

DELIVERY MATTERS

HOW TO ORDER:

1. Deal meetups require your handphone no. No contact no. = no deal.

2. To order, you may either watsapp me @ +65 97780659 (pls do not call) and/or you may add me to LINE (id: "pvcba";-).

3. When contacting me, state your nickname, age, race, nationality, location (within Singapore), pops brand & quantity required. (compulsory). No proper self-intro = no deal.

4. Privacy assurance - All self-intro info that you provide, your purchase orders as well as your contact nos. are kept strictly private and confidential. Rest assured that these will NEVER be shared with any 3rd party.

WHATSAPP: 97780659
LINE id: pvcba

Anonymous said on Tue, 5 Jun 2018 at 04:41...

Spam!

max said on Tue, 5 Jun 2018 at 13:14...

Yes. Not even subtle. There used to be lots of spam from witch doctors which was funny at least - spells to bring back lovers was particularly hilarious.

Aom said on Thu, 7 Jun 2018 at 15:21...

lol at the second poster. expensive and spammy. check out sgpoppers.com. I know a better deal when I see one.

BUGIS said on Sat, 9 Jun 2018 at 18:36...

Especially when it is your own deal, Aom.

Aom said on Sun, 10 Jun 2018 at 09:46...

Yes it is. and its a good deal. tell me if i'm wrong.

BUGIS said on Mon, 11 Jun 2018 at 14:25...

What day did you buy from your website, Aom? In one other posting you made June 01 then you ask: why people don't buy? Answer is easy: website was in existence only 48 hours when you start shouting. It is you, you are the spammer.

Anonymous said on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 13:19...

Spam is bad enough...but spammer spats!

Pepe la Pop said on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 at 06:03...

There are other places where these spam-meisters are at each others throats too! Check out the India thread...plenty of drama going on there too! Oooh la la! Mon dieu et sur la ponte d'avignon!

Aom said on Fri, 15 Jun 2018 at 09:16...

not sure what you are talking about BUGIS. I never asked that. and I never shouted at anyone lol. Imaginary voices in your head needs to be checked.

Pepe la Pop said on Sat, 16 Jun 2018 at 05:42...

Les drama poppers de Singapour continuee.... you boys should meet up and have un combat de chat.

jacuzzi said on Wed, 20 Jun 2018 at 06:02...

what is legal situation with poppers in Singapore? i think it is not allowed like many other thing?

Jimmy Feral said on Sat, 23 Jun 2018 at 09:45...

I am not sure about poppers, but I know that spitting on the boardwalk is a problem. My wife and I have avoided visiting for this reason. When we holiday in Alicante, we like to take an evening stroll, and expectorate on the promenade. My wife and I display our tattoos to the admiration of other visitors, and are free to hack up on the pavement. My daughter, Syphilis, likes her chewing gum and never had any problems gobbing it out in public either! Hawking up phlegm (a natural liberty) or barking up a bit of gum is forbidden. Poppers? Maybe that is OK.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.