Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Buying poppers online and shipping to Canada in 2018/ which website and what is safe

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by mxwelkin
on Thu, 31 May 2018 at 03:29

mxwelkin said on Thu, 31 May 2018 at 03:29...

Hi All,

I'm interested in buying poppers online in Canada. If you've had previous experiences buying online, please share and state the following:
- website link purchased from
- popper brand purchased (Jungle Juice, Rush, etc.)
- type of chemical component of the popper you bought (Iso, Amyl, etc.)
- effect time
- side effects

Do not worry if you are missing info to fill the above.
I'm interested in making this post a reference for future buyers in Canada. Please add as many details about your buying and consumption experience as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from yalls.

email at Skydrow75@gmail.com if you want talk privately.

JManitoba said on Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 22:31...

Don't buy from Poppers Zone, they scammed me.

ONtarion said on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 04:10...

Agreed! Poppers Zone is a scam! Their price is lower than average but that's the trick! My order was shipped but never got delivered, and no where to contact the seller. I think it is based in Germany from my shipping info.

Loo said on Sun, 23 Sep 2018 at 17:07...

Meaning that the package was seized by Canadian customs....guess what it happens. I wonder why...oh yes...poppers are banned in Canada. You know that already.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:10...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

User147 said on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 at 16:43...

Canadapoppers.com are fakes.

Beanzprouts said on Sat, 15 Dec 2018 at 00:56...

Any updates here? I used to get from ESmale which was good but they won't ship canada anymore it seems. can't change the country of shipping.

Justinuic said on Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 23:46...

Anyone have any updates on this

Shipping to Canada said on Sat, 1 Jun 2019 at 18:39...

Https://Globalsolvents.com

Will ship to Canada and guarantee unbroken delivery.

If there are any issues at customs they reship.

hungstud said on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 04:36...

I ordered from poppers zone back in may got it with in 10 days. I ordered 12 10 mls brown bottle. and received them in the mail..apparently don't use couriers companies like dhl or such, as they are inspected at the border. Mine was sent through Canada post. Was in My mail box

hungstud said on Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 14:31...

An update from last post.

I recently ordered again from them... 4- 10 mls bottle of rush eu version and 4 - 10 mls of Rush uk version.. it took again 10 days to get them in My mailbox.
But I must agree with some of the previous comments.. I thought that first order.. was just some knock off to get you interested. So I decided to try the Rush. as it was what I used to get. Well to My disappointment... these two versions did absolutely nothing to Me. except the feeling flush in the face. No serious buss no wild thoughts not even getting My heart rushing like the old rush use to. and BTW I have an old bottle still with barely anything in it. but it still has some kick left in it. I will not be buying any more from poppers zone.. as the label says "never fake it" well these were definitely fakes.. I don't think I could even sell these because they are shit. they will ust sit collecting dust in a dark cupboard.. really too bad I was seriously hoping these were the real deal...!

ScottC said on Fri, 5 Jul 2019 at 19:49...

Just checked out Globalsolvents.com - $41 a bottle (ok) and $75 IN SHIPPING!

Joe joe said on Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 20:36...

Torontopoppers.com ....... every order Iíve gotten has been post marked from Toronto via Canada post. Most Iíve waited is two days for my order and they accept cards

Jenkin said on Sat, 7 Sep 2019 at 19:19...

I ordered Toronto poppers to New Brunswick and got my order 4 days later.

HairyButt said on Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 03:00...

Anyone know how torontopoppers.com can sell poppers if they are illegal?
Also, do we know if it is legal to BUY poppers in Canada and if not, what are the penalties?

JamesDean said on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 11:26...

@hairybutt. Toronto Poppers is a USA company so they can sell poppers legally. Same way Americans can buy marijuana here but not in the states. There is no guarantee your order will make it across the border but there website says it guarantees a full refund if it doesnít make it. I used them a couple months back and called them with this question. As far as the legality of us buying from them it is completely legal.

JackSon said on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 11:29...

Iím more curious how pop-Canada or Canada poppers operates legally. They advertise buying and shipping from inside Canada

BigD said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:39...

@JackSon - I donít think anyone has time to monitor the sites although Iím still super hesitant to deal with anyone advertising illegal drug sales. Seems like an easy way to throw away money

Anon said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:11...

Who cares how they operate. Point is we have somewhere to go to buy them. I had two orders of shit poppers from overseas that ended up in the garbage. Torontopoppers.com is the real thing and they ship to Canada so I don't really care about if they are legal.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.