Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

"Tom of Finland" Poppers is it real or fake?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by I am Zani
on Wed, 30 May 2018 at 21:52

I am Zani said on Wed, 30 May 2018 at 21:52...

Hi everyone, just checking if you ever heard "Tom of Finland" mellow version poppers? I want to know whether is it real or not, because i tried to search on the net but nothing appeared. The seller claims that its a limited edition.

Andy Leicester said on Thu, 31 May 2018 at 00:49...

No Never heard of it? Off topic, but I went to the Sex Shop in Leicester today to buy some poppers as had run out of the French ones (bleu), so bought some of the "ENGLISH ROOM ODOURIZERS" in the big bottles, (got three for 20 quid), anyway got home and they are a FUCKING waste of money!!! None of that primeval feeling I used to get prior to 2008. As weak as water, and they make my heart race too...

Rosa Klebb said on Thu, 31 May 2018 at 07:24...

What do you mean by "real"? Tom of Finland was a famous artist, Touko Laaksonen. I am surprised that there are products branded like this, but it seems there are. Nobody would be using that name without authority, it is ART. Poppers? really....but then his art was controversial. What next...Caravaggio Butt Plugs? Bruegel Lube?

@zani - what is the formula please?

Popit said on Fri, 1 Jun 2018 at 20:51...

They sell branded lubes and things, they sell clothes under that name too. Art? Idealized cartoon images of muscle pups; iconic images though. He was friendly with Mapplethorpe. I do not think this can be classified alongside homo-erotic art in the traditional sense. Rush poppers have been used in modern art.

Anonymous said on Tue, 21 May 2019 at 10:59...

It s real

Newbie said on Sat, 4 Jan 2020 at 16:55...

So it's like poppers from Helsinki, or what? :-) Also, nice to see a discussion about art here! Not really the first place I would have expected that, haha. As a funny sidenote, Caravaggio was actually a gay man as well.

Hieung88 said on Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 02:04...

You guys know some best website I can buy Tom of Finland popper . Thank you 🙏🏻

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.