Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Want to buy homebrew poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Squish
on Mon, 21 May 2018 at 01:05

Squish said on Mon, 21 May 2018 at 01:05...

I've tried gold label English, Jungle Juice Plus, and Bolt. I bought a bundle of JJ Platinum, Brown Bottle, Super Rush, Pig Sweat, and Locker Room. I've been reading about the purity of homebrews and that some are even getting those amyl blends we all hear about. I originally got into poppers to help with anal stretching, now I'm taking 9" girth dildos with ease and blasting cum everywhere lol Hoping to find a popper that gives a good high even when not penetrating, but has as much anal dilation as possible as that's what gets my cock hard.

Flop House Frankie said on Tue, 22 May 2018 at 05:21...

Artisanal poppers would be better than "homebrew" which has the whiff of "bathub poppers" about it. If you remember, our old friend Captain Rush used to fight against these guys in the PWD cartoon strip. It gives it a more romantic note. I also love the idea of blends! Like a vintner from Burgundy perfecting the perfect claret! The idea of some guy brewing up poppers in his bathroom needs a make over. Sounds like you are a convert.

Squish said on Tue, 22 May 2018 at 16:46...

Ah you're right! I'm apart of a community besides this, for pomade. Hair grease! There's a large underground community of guys dedicated to making very high quality niche brews of pomade and they refer to it as homebrew, so I guess the habit poured over. Anyhoo!! Where can I buy these fabled artisinal poppers??!?

ZX'er said on Wed, 23 May 2018 at 17:00...

Pomade is type of old fashioned natural hair product, poppers are chemicals. Chemical production is best done in a regulated environment IMHO. That word "underground" alarms me.

Jimmy Feral said on Sat, 23 Jun 2018 at 09:49...

Nothing wrong with brylcream or pork fat for that matter!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.