Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best for Top

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lycra_Muscle
on Sun, 13 May 2018 at 05:20

Lycra_Muscle said on Sun, 13 May 2018 at 05:20...

Which popper is better for a top. Is there one that can be chosen like this? I like to have that information. Before I use Rush and I think about trying another as well. I look for longer lasting, not with a big strength, because there is some popper that can make you cough. In August I will visit Germany and will try to buy some of those poppers. Is it OK to use poppers in Europe? i mean do you like see that in a bar and club for gay guys?

xx

Michael (Essex) said on Tue, 15 May 2018 at 21:08...

I have seen poppers in some clubs in Berlin. If you can buy poppers there, not so sure. Check out Motzstraße. The idea that there is a type for a top seems weird to me. They relax the muscles and make screwing easier. OK, so yeah they also "intensify" the whole scene> Maybe you mean a brand that will make you stand up longer...don't think so/ oh yeah never take anything for that in combo with poppers, that is a bad idea. Berlin is a cool place make sure you take a look :-)

Are You Free? said on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 20:56...

No such thing. there exist only a limited number of formulas, and they all do basically the same thing.

Lee4 said on Fri, 25 May 2018 at 06:33...

What are these? I think it very confusing for everyone! Original, strong,.. poppers market is flooding with so many types. I don't know which to buy/ for me I am looking for a safe one, that have nice effect, but not too strong. Can anyone tell me which! I did not try any popper for many years now, but before I used only Jungle Juice. I love it! Is EU Special Formula and UK Formula better for me.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.