Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best for Top

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lycra_Muscle
on Sun, 13 May 2018 at 05:20

Lycra_Muscle said on Sun, 13 May 2018 at 05:20...

Which popper is better for a top. Is there one that can be chosen like this? I like to have that information. Before I use Rush and I think about trying another as well. I look for longer lasting, not with a big strength, because there is some popper that can make you cough. In August I will visit Germany and will try to buy some of those poppers. Is it OK to use poppers in Europe? i mean do you like see that in a bar and club for gay guys?

xx

Michael (Essex) said on Tue, 15 May 2018 at 21:08...

I have seen poppers in some clubs in Berlin. If you can buy poppers there, not so sure. Check out Motzstraße. The idea that there is a type for a top seems weird to me. They relax the muscles and make screwing easier. OK, so yeah they also "intensify" the whole scene> Maybe you mean a brand that will make you stand up longer...don't think so/ oh yeah never take anything for that in combo with poppers, that is a bad idea. Berlin is a cool place make sure you take a look :-)

Are You Free? said on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 20:56...

No such thing. there exist only a limited number of formulas, and they all do basically the same thing.

Lee4 said on Fri, 25 May 2018 at 06:33...

What are these? I think it very confusing for everyone! Original, strong,.. poppers market is flooding with so many types. I don't know which to buy/ for me I am looking for a safe one, that have nice effect, but not too strong. Can anyone tell me which! I did not try any popper for many years now, but before I used only Jungle Juice. I love it! Is EU Special Formula and UK Formula better for me.

luvpoppers said on Tue, 29 May 2018 at 10:37...

Berlin will not be cool in August, dear. It will be as hot as a Bombay jockstrap! Take light fitting clothing and make sure your room has air-con or a fan. BTW: Gay Berlin by Robert Beachy has a nice chapter on the Weimar period, otherwise it is a bit dry. That period in German history was very decadent - the likes of Isherwood busy chasing young men in lederhosen. I always wondered if they had poppers then. Then certainly had everything else!

Anonymous said on Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 13:58...

I should not think so. Please remember poppers are a European invention, but an American discovery. 1960s was when they went mainstream, as the love generation took over. It is entirely possible that men in the Wiemar Republic were aware of the desirable effect of amyl nitrite though. Despite the much celebrated freedom of that era, it was still underground to some extent. The "Literary Queens" who swooped down on Berlin were still in the closet to a large extent. You would be unlikely to read explicit passages where poppers and sexual congress were discussed in minute detail.

Frankie Goes to Norwood said on Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 07:59...

That is not true! Look at this quote from The Wiemar Diaries of Vincent Derwent Pipe.

"Passed a bleak afternoon at Cafe S. with Felix, felt restless and wandered round the Pariser Platz . Saw a workman and invited him up the Katzenjammer Gasse. His rough hands caressed my lily white frame as I fingered his assets. He produced a bottle of aromatic liquids which he inhaled, I followed his example. Before long I was being taken roughly in the K.Gasse. A lady walked by and addressed him "Abendessen ist fertig" and he replied "Danke Mutti, ich komme" That is exactly what he did, all over my Swan & Edgar overcoat."

The rest of the chapter details how he had difficulty removing "the mark of shame" and recommends salt and lemon juice. So they did have poppers. Maybe they called it something else though?

Then there is the famous poem:

By a blond rock I laid myself down
In his embrace my soul was drown

And duly I observed a Teuton snake
Into my rosey Eden, give not take

The heady aroma of sweet incense
Opened that gate, my last defence.

Pretty clear what that is about!

Sandra Cambs said on Sat, 29 Sep 2018 at 15:22...

I found this by searching. Where did you get that quote from The Honorable V.D. Pipe? All his papers were destroyed by the Mitford sisters in 1938. If you have a copy of The Diaries then you need to be in contact with Rodney S. Hull. I am not sure why this is being discussed on a forum about poppers, it is wholly inappropriate.

Frankie Goes to Norwood said on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 12:02...

I bought it in Oxfam. I am sorry, but it is not for sale. I attended a Polytechnic and have no intention of getting involved with a bunch of snooty dons. I was not good enough for them in 1976, and now I am? Nope.

It is not "inappropriate" Mrs La-de-Dah. You have not read the diary or the poem before. Perhaps you should spend more time in Oxfam, you might find some nice blue stockings as well. Try it when you leave your ivory tower.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.