Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

popper cough remedy ideas

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by popperpunk
on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 03:32

popperpunk said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 03:32...

Hey gang, with these cheaper poppers there's always a cough that hits about 3-4 days after a session.

I have a few things I do to make it easier but would appreciate other ideas

ginger and lemon tea with lots of honey
gargling with mouthwash
cough sweets from pharmacy

thanks

dex said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 08:17...

IBN (isobobut) causes coughing as it agitates the lining; so use a smoother popper like pentyl.

DabMaster said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 21:21...

Real clean IBN doesn't cause coughing, The cheaper nitrites like Pentyl or Propyl causes coughing, Do you know that Pentyl can cause asthma??, Inhaling Pentyl is very very bad for your lungs, be aware of it.

Macoha said on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 at 10:32...

i also + that:
IBN is smooth even with high dosage - only side effect is yellow dot in vision and somehow yellowish vision for some time.
never had problem with runny nose or coughing after IBN.
I am talking about IBN from before 2005 i took from Iron horse that had stated on bottle:
Contains isobutyl nitrate

JohnDoe said on Wed, 2 Nov 2016 at 01:23...

I never had any problems after isobutyl. Everything goes back to normal 30 minutes after sessions. Pentyl on the other hand, left me with coughing for 2 days. About a day for Isobutyl but the headaches were awful.

popperaddict said on Sat, 26 Nov 2016 at 12:21...

On the contrary I've had no trouble at all with Radikal Rush which is pentyl. I can sniff dozens of times all night and I won't cough a single time, during the session or in the coming days and weeks.

The worst delayed cough I ever had was from French isobutyl.

Isopropyl makes me throw up and be bunged-up.

snake said on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 at 16:58...

Hi all im still selling the good stuff please mail me on rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk

/r/popperpigs/ on reddit said on Mon, 14 Aug 2017 at 03:31...

go visit us on reddit.

User147 said on Thu, 17 Aug 2017 at 21:41...

Recent order from poppers-aromas.eu of gate, tiger gold, ultimate and flag. All are really bad. Ultimate claims to be isobutyl, I doubt it. Gate claims to be amyl, came with a sticker on it listed as another ingredient. Flag also listed as isobutyl I doubt it. Tiger gold isopentyl and isoamyl mix. Tried them all ended up choking and coughing and seeing yellow spots when I blink. Couldn't even get hard. Horrible products. I used to get could poppers from poppers-aromas.eu but not for the last couple of years. Sadly the only other formula that's acceptable is pentyl. Bring back original isobutyl formulas.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.