Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jungle juice plus

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by ncsissyamber
on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 17:20

ncsissyamber said on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 17:20...

I recently ordered jungle juice plus from popperstogo.com and while I was very satisfied with the price and service the poppers themselves don't seem to be quite as strong as I remember from about 8 or 9 years ago. I would welcome any suggestions as to trying another brand or possibly another site. popperstogo charged no shipping and was very discreet. it may not matter but I use them to feel more submissive and fem. thanks, amber

heartX said on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 19:11...

That brand is amyl / pentyl. The brand they have is prob a USA made "version" and so is maybe cyclo-hexyl or ibn of some kind, or a mixture. What does the label on the back say, amber? tell me and i will know..

ncsissyamber said on Fri, 14 Oct 2016 at 02:11...

it says it contains isobutyl nitrite.
the company is SVT Langhorne Pa.
thanks

frouin lilian said on Sat, 15 Oct 2016 at 08:54...

i need for six bottles jungle plus

heartX said on Sat, 15 Oct 2016 at 17:48...

hi amber, jungle juice was so named because of the fruity aroma from the formula. it was not isobutyl originally...the clue is in the name :-) the forumal you have is not fruity - and was described years ago as having the smell of a locker room....but not in a bad way lol

BBH said on Mon, 31 Oct 2016 at 06:47...

I've run into the same problem with recent popper purchases. Not like the ones I used from 5 years ago.

ncsissyamber said on Wed, 2 Nov 2016 at 17:24...

I recently ordered some more jungle juice plus - $17 total for a large bottle - from popperstogo.com. It only took about one week to receive them. They worked pretty well but only for a very short time. They also do not burn my nose like the old ones use to. I would like to find some a bit stronger and longer lasting. any info would be welcome. ncambercd@gmail.com thanks

Sexy-poppers.com said on Fri, 25 Nov 2016 at 16:42...

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE With SEXY-POPPERS.COM
Only right poppers
Discrète delivery - tracked

huggyo said on Thu, 4 May 2017 at 09:47...

Jungle Juice Plus is from Canada. Used to have a grey label before now comes in a plastic seal bottle from folks called Locker Room. Confusingly there is also a brand called Locker Room.

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 17:37...

As of may 30 2017 poppers from popperzone and poppersaromas and sexypoppers are all pentyl .no matter what brand you buy eg; jacked or rush or colt they all contain pentyl .so ya same formula with different labels.

SissyToronto said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:05...

I buy my jungle juice plus (no mixture !) and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

User147 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 07:04...

Sissy Toronto is a troll for junglejuiceeurope.com. Jungle juice plus is not made in canada they have been out of business since 2010. The shit from junglejuiceeurope.com is pentyl nitrite(isopentyl) not be fooled buy these guys and their claims of original and real not fake products. It's all weak cough inducing eye spot inducing garbage

User147 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 20:52...

Poppers-aromas.eu claims real amyl and isobutyl but in the small print straight from their site it states the following not to used as poppers, room odorants, liquid incense, liquid aromas, or video head cleaner. Our products do not contain amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite.

Hullo said on Fri, 13 Oct 2017 at 14:46...

"Jungle juice plus is not made in canada they have been out of business since 2010"

This is not true at all. No idea where this notion comes from. Locker Room Marketing in Delta, BC have always made Jungle Juice. Maybe you mean they had to stop selling it in Canada? But that was not in 2010...it was 2013.

PWD went away in 2010 when the guy that owned it died. I guess that is the source of this myth.

Hullo again :-) said on Sat, 14 Oct 2017 at 14:14...

>>Confusingly there is also a brand called Locker Room.

Locker Room is an ancient US brand from the 1970s. It was the first to contain isobutyl nitrite, before that Rush contained amyl nitrite or isopentyl nitrite / pentyl nitrite...same thing really. Do not confuse with isopPROPYL nitrite which is not the same at all!

Jungle Juice should smell sweet...that is all. The clue is in the name...sweet and fruity. If it doesn't then it contains isobutyl or more likely cyclohexyl. Why?? I will tell you if you ask nicely ;-)

Nikos said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 at 12:02...

That popper was the worst I had tried next day I had serious vision but after some hours my vision will complete OK again?! I try understanding why is that not happen when I had use jungle juice ultra strong and platinum? Anyway I never try again this! I had no problem never while use black out or rush or rush x super or Amsterdam popers

Nikos said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 at 12:03...

The only I miss from jungle juice plus is the sweaty socks smell was really great

Anonymous said on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 at 23:20...

If it smelt of sweaty socks then it was NOT Jungle Juice Plus. Where do you think the brand LOCKER ROOM from San Francisco got its name? Smell of sweat from BUTYL NITRITE. Created in SF when there was a clampdown on AMYL. Jungle Juice is amyl (now called pentyl nitrite)

Locker Room (brand not company) originally contained butyl.

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:18...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com if you are in canada. They ship from canada. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and have express post

HELPJJP said on Tue, 30 Jan 2018 at 22:24...

Can someone let me know where I can legitimately buy JungleJuicePlus made in Canada which contains Amyl nitrite. Any info or leads much appreciated. Its the one and only and its been hard or "not so hard" without it. Many thanks in advance!

Pan said on Fri, 16 Feb 2018 at 15:22...

The label no longer says amyl nitrite, it used to, I still have an old bottle somewhere. It now says Pentyl Nitrite, which is basically the same thing. You need to look for JUNGLE JUICE PLUS made by Locker Room in Delta BC. Check the back of the label as many US style poppers use the Jungle Juice name and it contains isobutyl.

Anonymous said on Sun, 8 Apr 2018 at 09:56...

yeh! it is the Plus one, not the one that only says jungle juice. It is like some guy has gone out and wants to create like serious confusion with so many different types!!

MaryPoppers said on Sat, 17 Aug 2019 at 19:41...

Ive ordered from all 3. All sell real Isobutyl or Amyl.

USA - Best is Miamipoppers.com
CANADA- Best is www.torontopoppers.com
EU- Best is www.poppers-auroma.com

Justin camp said on Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 08:10...

Hello I purchased 3 of your leather cleaners approximately 4 or 5 months ago and just got around to opening one for a day of treating my leather harnesses and I'm not sure what you sent me but I can assure you it wasn't leather cleaner, it wasn't even flammable, I may as well have been using water to clean my stuff , whatever you sold me is complete garbage

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.