Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers caused my cancer

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by freddie56
on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 16:24

freddie56 said on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 16:24...

I was a heavy popper user for about 15 years.
Two years ago I was diagnosed with a cancer called Multiple Myeloma. It's a cancer specifically linked to people working in the chemical industry.
I have always worked outdoors in fresh air.
I definitely link my cancer to the use of poppers.
I am not trying to tell you to stop using poppers just be aware that they can cause serious health problems.

heartX said on Wed, 12 Oct 2016 at 19:17...

According to what I read "The cause of multiple myeloma is not known" I recall there was a period when it was falsely claimed that Kaposi's sarcoma was caused by poppers, it was not of course. When you say heavy user, what does that mean please? Best X

popperaddict said on Sat, 26 Nov 2016 at 12:22...

Were you using isobutyl?

Soberingup said on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 at 03:55...

Multiple research has shown that poppers is carcinogenic and it significantly lowers your immune system for a while after usage. I used to get lung infections every time after a heavy popperbate session. Sometimes I wish I never discovered the pleasure of popperbating.

long ice said on Wed, 26 Apr 2017 at 09:46...

No research has shown any such thing! Poppers do not equal isobutyl nitrite. There are other formulations like pentyl nitrite (aka amyl) etc which are daily used in medicinal practice. Isobutyl nitrite is listed by some US states as a carcinogen in the industrial workplace (California I think) and it is banned in Europe. You may find that the French just recently banned it, not sure. In any case the evidence is sketchy and poppers containing isobutyl nitrite continue to be sold in the USA, but for cleaning purposes, video head and not circuits etc.

Scaremongering like this is stupid. Lung infections are caused when the membranes are irritated and bacterial growth is encouraged. Nothing to do with this debunked immune deficiency nonsense or cancer.

Terry said on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 17:00...

I am from the USA, North Carolina.
Please share with me if you know of any place in France or anywhere I can purchase crushable ampoules & not the bottle stuff??

Please advise me of any assistance you can offer.

If any one reads this & does know where crushable ampoules of the BEST INHALANTS are sold in FRANCE,
Please let me know.

Terry/USA

NNJMAN said on Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 19:10...

I see this is a very old post. I recently was also diagnosed with multiple myeloma. I have been a popper user for many years. Probably 3-4 times a week maybe more. When I got the diagnosis, I immediately thought of popper use. When I asked my dr what causes this he said he said not sure but it could be triggered by a chemical. So it may have been the poppers but I dont see any data linking poppers to myeloma on the web.
Im tearing myself up thinking I did this to myself. So I give you some advice here and say dont use them.

Sion from UK said on Sun, 28 Nov 2021 at 04:37...

I was diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer stage 4 (terminal) in sept 2019

I was not a smoker. The symptoms were a persistent cough over many months Which my Dr treated with antibiotics. It was only after a scan that the tumor (and two litres of fluid) could be seen. The fluid was removed by makings a hole in my back. It was shocking, I just thought I had a chest information

I never admitted to anyone that I was a heavy user of poppers. Sniffing the stuff regularly for a high. I used to love the high but hated the phlegm it created and the breathless and wheezing etc.
I'm not an expert but I do believe that the cancer was caused by the poppers. I think I over used over many years. That's my opinion.
I now am receiving targeted therapy treatment (alectinib) which is shrinking the tumor. There is no cure it is at stage 4 but I am pleased to say that the cancer has retreated a little.
If the tumor was discovered sooner they might have been able to operate and cure.

If you are a heavy popper user I highly recommend you invest in a scan of the chest as a precaution.

Amyl chemist said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 05:01...

Guys if you want an excellent hit which is both safe and extremely effective then never sniff directly from the bottle. Always take a piece of tissue and place about 0.5 mls on it by quickly inverting the bottle quickly to get some of the sheet of ( kitchen role or a few sheets of toilet role) and quickly place this in a large jam jar or Bolognese jar and close the lid. The vapour will build up and you will be able to enjoy a nice hit several times during sex without any danger of spilling liquid or getting some liquid up for nose (painful) you will also be able to regulate your dose whenever you want during your session. Make sure afterwards you throw the tissue away as it will only go yellow and be oxidised and nasty. Also you can know that you have a hit just waiting to be easily opened at your own convenience (have towel incase of lubed up fingers).
Incase of Side effects I found ammonia from smelling salts good for counteracting the cough as it neutralises the nitric acids in the lungs immediately. Have safe horny fun guys.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.