Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Buying genuine PWD rush

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Andy
on Thu, 6 Oct 2016 at 17:30

Andy said on Thu, 6 Oct 2016 at 17:30...

Ok. Where can I buy genuine PWD rush. The proper red cap PWD logo with the captain and their address on the back, you know, the genuine isobutyl available that is now sold in the USA, the stuff no body will ship to the UK (yet).

DabMaster said on Thu, 6 Oct 2016 at 21:13...

I don't understand why PWD is not exporting to France where all nitrites are legal, IBN included, If they had export to France it would be easy to get it in the UK

Anonymous said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 10:25...

The same reason why there are 2 varieties of one brand, ipn and ibn. No manufacturer cares about markets which are awash with brands. Why would they want regulatory hassles with them...not difficult to figure out. You cannot sell IBN in the UK, get over it. UK /France is not an attractive market anyway as there are plenty of manufactures there, more now than before.

Andy said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 12:37...

I hope that PWD does find its way to France. If it does whoever does sell it will make loads of money as everyone will want that and not the french stuff, which hopefully would up the french manufactures game to producing decent IBN that isn't watered down

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 17:43...

I'm rather hoping PWD products don't find their way to France. They will have watering can out in no time. There's just got to be another route

Cinglé said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 18:15...

So why not do something about that? You could dress as Captain Rush and visit the charming little shops of Pigalle to sell your idea.

Maninasuitcase said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 19:19...

This charming man has no intention of visiting Pigalle dressed as Captain Rush - who isn't faking it.

Cinglé said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 19:36...

I was speaking with Monsieur Andy. You could crowd fund the cost of the trip AND the seamstress bills for making your snazzy new outfit.

Bon Chance! Vive Monsieur Malade Mental!

Anonymous said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 20:32...

Can I come dressed as 'Captain Birdseye' instead with my white whiskers and tight bollocks?

PWD™ said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 22:00...

As long as the EU regulations will not change, There will be no export to the EU or France. We will never water down our products, and we will never use another nitrite then Isobutyl Nitrite, All our products contain highly pure Isobutyl Nitrite and they do not contain Isopropyl, Isopentyl, Pentyl, Cycohexyl, Cycloamyl, Chlorohexyl or Amyl Nitrites, All our products contain 100% highly pure Isobutyl Nitrite.

hearts said on Sat, 8 Oct 2016 at 10:22...

Surely the regulations have changed?? or how can France remain in the EU and not apply them to their own domestic manufacturers? They are making brands of poppers that say Isobuty Nitrite...or am I wrong?

Maninasuitcase said on Sat, 8 Oct 2016 at 12:15...

The French overturned the butyl ban, unlike the weak-kneed politicians in the UK.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.