Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Younger generation and poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by qwas
on Fri, 30 Sep 2016 at 03:06

qwas said on Fri, 30 Sep 2016 at 03:06...

How common do you think popper usage is among the younger generation? When I say younger generation, I mean late teens to mid twenties. When I look up popperbate videos, all the guys seem to be older, or middle-aged at the youngest. I never seem to find any twinks.

Lam Poon Chinese Takeaway said on Fri, 30 Sep 2016 at 15:22...

Very rare. poppers are only used by old walrus type guy with sideburns and levi 501, type that hang around in rest room and look at you in funny way.

Anonymous said on Sat, 1 Oct 2016 at 06:53...

Not common at all, teens are more interested in snorting crack and dope.

Surfah said on Tue, 4 Oct 2016 at 07:16...

Even @ ravez, u rarely c poppers being passed around. Itz all about, Have u seen Molly?"

bubba58tn said on Fri, 7 Oct 2016 at 20:48...

I can say I have hooked up an had some very hot sex with a few guys in there 20s that like poppers almost as much as I do of corse they where tops because im only bottom just my two cents

Max said on Mon, 17 Oct 2016 at 16:11...

I'm 21 at the moment, I use poppers almost every time while masturbating. Maybe I'm in minority...

rew23 said on Tue, 18 Oct 2016 at 07:40...

@Max, I'd say we are a minority. I'm 18 and I use them.

thistimearound said on Thu, 3 Nov 2016 at 22:41...

whats ur skype?

Julio said on Thu, 20 Apr 2017 at 01:05...

I am 26 and used to do poppers when was 18, but now I want to return to those times again ^^

Juan said on Sat, 3 Jun 2017 at 22:59...

@max I'm 26 and started using last year and now do on a regular basis. I
can still go without them but why would you??

Knottyfellow said on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 at 15:59...

Same I'm in my mid twenties, but I was exposed to them when I was nineteen. Sometimes I look at our generation and feel sorry that they will never know what true pleasure feels like.

Popperguy said on Sat, 14 Oct 2017 at 15:01...

I'm 19 and make my own, use them every time durIng sex (straight, that is). Don't know of any of my peers that take them though and I've never seen them as particularly common.

PopperJock said on Sun, 24 Dec 2017 at 02:40...

Any one what to skyp & popperbate email me. PopperMarathon@g,ail.com

Spock said on Mon, 1 Jan 2018 at 19:24...

I'm 19 and make my own

Really? Wait till your father gets home, till your father gets, till your father gets home, Chet. He may not be too pleased to see his home on fire and surrounded by a SWAT team.

Fawnzee said on Sat, 17 Feb 2018 at 09:07...

Poppers are being used more and more in the young rave scene, as when used while on molly, they multiple your roll by a thousand. I’m 18 and I’m doing my best to spread the word

Maurice Raine-Coate said on Sat, 7 Apr 2018 at 15:35...

What has Molly Parkin got to do with it? She must be in her 80s! I saw her once in that great turban of hers striding round Waitrose. I do not know what she bought, but I bet it was something exotic. Anyway she is a bit old for you, Fawnzee. You should mix with your own age group -- unless you get turned on by stories about George Melly.

KinkyTabooSissy93 said on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 at 03:53...

I’m 27 & have been using them since I was 21(getting my first bottle by asking, Jungle Juice Black & Platinum - they were hidden behind the counter at an Sex shop had to ask for them, place had gloryhole booths, I wanted to use them but the only two near Massachusetts are in NH/ME - a long drive, three times I went there was never anyone there, except the person who sits back there and gets pissed at people if they don’t feed the booths immediately/heard stories of getting yelled at people tryna hook up/buddybooth (honestly don’t see the problem, it’s still sex regaurdless, I wish there were any bathhouses, adult theaters/gyms/clubs, gloryhole etc. Amazing dot net has like a near monopoly and they’re a national chain they don’t even have viewing booths lol.

I’d love to find a city with lots of places like that, to cruise, save up, get a hotel room for a week or two and have all the fun I want. Just need to know where it’s at...where’s poppin’??

KinkyTabooSissy93 said on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 at 04:01...

but yeah, I love them - but the last three attempts at ordering from different places, order went through never came. I used to have a connect for amyl that was great but too expensive and they stopped anyway. Though atm if I knew he was still around I’d gladly pay that just to receive legitimate stuff.

I made another attempt tonight at poppersanfran, maybe my last until I figure out wtf is up...not losing anymore money despite the fact anal, sex and masturbation just isn’t the same without them... I bought two new anal toys with my last attempt haven’t gotten to use the newest/size up.

Are all the sites going down, or just being left up with no managers?

Ham said on Sun, 29 Apr 2018 at 06:27...

What places did you order from, KTS93?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.