Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

30+ Brands and ships to Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Frank
on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 01:24

Frank said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 01:24...

If you are looking for a reliable seller that has tons of brands of poppers AND ships to Canada, check out:

JJpoppers.com

They even have some uber rare poppers from Russia too

manq said on Sun, 7 May 2017 at 02:00...

Has anyone ordered from JJpoppers.com??

user2 said on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 17:36...

As of may 30 2017 poppers from popperzone and poppersaromas and sexypoppers are all pentyl .no matter what brand you buy eg; jacked or rush or colt they all contain pentyl .so ya same formula with different labels.

poprbro said on Wed, 2 Aug 2017 at 19:28...

tried making a new post, wouldnt let me!

I'm just letting people know I found a good source. I saw an ad for it on craigslist, I think it's new? I posted this on reddit too, but this place seems busy!

Anyway, The site is canadianrush com, I ordered 2 bottles of Jungle Juice Platinum and 2 bottles of RUSH (all 10ml) The price seems way cheaper than other sites. Took 4 days to get my order in Canada.

Now: the review!

This sweet stuff is isobutyl. They (platinum and rush 10ml) seemed the same to me, but definitely not isopropyl (yuck). Both were really professional looking, no leaks. They both had pellets, not the plastic kind. They have other brands but these two were solid, really fresh!

I've already had some fun with these, and gonna have lots more fun with this stuff ;-)

User147 said on Fri, 25 Aug 2017 at 06:50...

If you live in canada seems like the only shit you can get is from Europe and France isopentyl or isoamyl or isopropyl in different combinations and Europe seems more or the isopropyl side. France promotes isopentyl and their claimed isobutyl is actually a watered down isobutyl,isopentyl mix and their amyl is a watered down isoamyl, isopentyl mix. Horrible shit

User147 said on Sun, 17 Sep 2017 at 01:44...

Thanks poprbro. 😉

User147 said on Sun, 17 Sep 2017 at 10:09...

Poprbro check you tube for- no more spilled poppers -

Christopher said on Mon, 18 Dec 2017 at 09:04...

My vote goes to Canadapoppers.com if you live in Canada. Been using them for 7 months and they are awesome. They ship really quick too and have express post

User147 said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 05:26...

$40 for 10ml bottles. Insane I say.

Hysterical bullshit said on Sat, 20 Jan 2018 at 06:09...

Regardless of who is posting what here do your research 1 - check the list for poppers and their original formulas and 2 check each site posted for their ingredients for example jacked is supposed to be isobutyl now if the site your list it as pentyl nitrite its fake. But be careful poppers-aromas.eu search for isobutyl brings up a whole list but when you check it out it's either pentyl or isopropyl or isoamyl. FYI I found the real stuff here on poppers guide but I'm not telling.

BottomBoi said on Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 00:06...

CanadaPoppers.com is awesome. They got all my favourite brands and imy order arrives pretty quick too. Very happy dealing with them

User1598 said on Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 02:01...

I ordered on CanadianRush com a week ago. Not getting any updates on my order. On their web it says shipping within 2 business days.

User1598 said on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 21:44...

Up date. I received my order. and they look good.

Rover said on Tue, 12 Feb 2019 at 14:24...

I have bought two iron horse poppers today and thew where rubbish both no effect at all and also smell different what is the problem??i havent had any issues with them before!!!

Rover said on Tue, 12 Feb 2019 at 14:25...

I have bought two iron horse poppers today and thew where rubbish both no effect at all and also smell different what is the problem??i havent had any issues with them before!!!

qcdude said on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 at 01:18...

I have been ordering from http://poppers.net/ for quite a while now. Never had a problem.

Jessie J said on Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 00:00...

Def check out torontopoppers.com

Amandahugnkiss said on Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 21:40...

Ordered from torontopoppers. Called them first to feel them out. Was very happy with what I heard. Order arrived as promised a couple days later. Good company, good products.

Connor McDavid said on Sat, 7 Dec 2019 at 22:40...

I guess by now everyone knows about CanadaPoppers.com since they have been around for years but I figured I would share where I get mine from. CanadaPoppers.com are the best hands down! They have so many to choose from. I am like a kid in a candy store when I order from them! My partner loves them too. Awesome fast, great poppers and their customer service is awesome too. Totally recommend CanadaPoppers.com

James Hatcher said on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 19:52...

I ordered from torontopoppers.com, got my order, but they ship from the US.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.