Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Website for poppers in the US

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dave2016
on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 at 07:42

dave2016 said on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 at 07:42...

Because you're a connoisour & wanna test all different flavors that your local sex stores dont' have .
Side note: 1. Colt Studios (yes, that bodybuilder site) makes poppers too & they used to be reasonably price but since they discontinued we can't even get them from the US. The label said "akyl" but I'm quite sure a very high percentage is "amyl" . Still have 2 big bottles in my freezer :-)
I used to order from poperprontos.com & they were fast & professional except for the Rush line that seemed extremely weak, which I chalked up to just my luck. However, my last order, tehy didn't package right & 2 bottles got crushed with leakage. After I sent them a picture of the damage goods (quite odd to be requested such) they emailed me back agreed to replace but NEVER shipped out replacements

anyway, if you know of any website with good price, selection & had good experience with them, please post below. thanks

don said on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 at 12:05...

The name of the brand you reference was / is Colt Fuel made by Locker-Room. Label says alkyl nitrite / high octane performance. I do not think it is discontinued.

Sexy-poppers.com said on Fri, 25 Nov 2016 at 16:47...

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE With sexy-poppers.com
Only right poppers.
Discrete delivery - tracked

PoppersSlut said on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 at 23:38...

I'm relatively new to poppers but I always but from popperssanfrancisco.com

Please let me know if I should be buying from another site.

Sissy said on Sun, 23 Jul 2017 at 12:12...

I buy my jungle juice Black label (no mixture !) and I receive the day after by FedEx. But I'm boring to buy in Europe (at Jungle Juice Europe) my poppers made in Canada ! It's amazing ! Fortunately, shipping fees are free ! I love their pack of highrise big bottles too. the link is www.junglejuiceeurope.com

DaddysBoyToy said on Thu, 10 Aug 2017 at 20:56...

I've been buying form MegaPoppers.com. They are US based, fast turn around and constant quality. They also tell you the active ingredients in each of the products they sell (you can't just go by product name, as each one is made in different formulas to meet regulations in different parts of the world). I like their products so well, I have joined their monthly subscription plan.

RichieBluEyes said on Sun, 11 Feb 2018 at 21:45...

FYI - I just ordered from Sexy-Poppers.com, and they charge $10.00 (USD) for shipping.

EDDIEPR said on Fri, 9 Mar 2018 at 18:51...

ANY POPPERS COMPANY THAT ACCEPTS PAYPAL ???

lovemalady said on Sun, 25 Mar 2018 at 06:57...

Not many poppers websites take Paypal, don't know why. It is annoying! Are US poppers different? wondering..

Matt said on Sat, 7 Apr 2018 at 17:21...

Mostly US poppers are isobutyl nitrite or cyclo hexyl nitrite, they are marketed as solvents. So look out for that term :-) Can also be called "Circuit Board Cleaner" Rush is the most well known. Back in the day they were room odorizers or video head cleaner.

Space Noodle said on Fri, 11 May 2018 at 18:36...

Used to be called Leather Cleaner too. Looks to me like there are a lot of folks recommending their own place. It would be nice to see a review from a customer. I used to sell Rush in my store, so I took it direct from Pac West Distributing. I have never ordered online though. Bought a couple of bottles once during a visit to New York. Anyone know of any good outlets in Miami? By the looks of it (about half an hour reading) it seems poppers have changed. What's up?

GerryV said on Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 15:46...

Thepopperking.com was an excellent choice. I called them to do some investigating and I could just tell they were legit.

Angel😈🔥 said on Wed, 20 May 2020 at 21:49...

Hey im ángel 23 old

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.