Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

TIPS ON MAKING THE POPPERS FRESH LONGER

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by dave2016
on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 at 05:37

dave2016 said on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 at 05:37...

this is jsut from my personal experience
1. Buy the 30ml, then pour it into the smaller bottle. Since it degrades everytime exposing to air, by using a smaller bottle, you keep the rest untouched
2. You can further reduce your poppers exposed to air by using a small cotton ball, put ~ 3ml of poppers in it, then shoved that ball to a small jar.
3. Long term storage: Besides putting them in cold dark places, how tight can you reseal the cap is very important. I used paraffin & then food wrap for my "stock" bottles. Also, I notice the newer bottles had sth with teh caps. No matter how tight you close that cap, if you smell very closely, there's a faint scent of popper. sealing the crap outta it helps.

digger said on Mon, 26 Sep 2016 at 13:04...

Surely the logical thing to do is buy 3 times (thrice) 10ml bottle?? Home cap sealing is a new one for me. Can you explain how you seal with paraffin, is that safe?? Thnks

Harry said on Thu, 29 Sep 2016 at 07:03...

I've been using silica gel. Yes that stuff u get in a sachet in shoe/sneakers boxes etc. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before but I'm not sure if anyone admitted to trying it. Well I have been experimenting for a month or so and this is now what I do as a routine... I put 2 silica balls into a small bottle of poppers and 3 in a larger bottle after the first use. I give them a shake and then store them upside down, no reason other than thats what someone said I should do with paint pots after use, upside down the paint self-seals the pot. No idea if that's the case with poppers!

Anyway, I've noticed that I get 2 or 3 more uses out of a bottle with silica gel inside compared to one without. Your mileage may vary. I wonder if those "mega pellets" are just silica gel.

Also, I selected my silica gel carefully. I went for a large bag from (a recently purchased) amplifier box that had round silica as apposed to shards, again, no idea if it makes a difference!

I did try putting more than 3 silica balls into a bottle but found that the poppers ended up smelling of the gel!

Horndog said on Sat, 1 Oct 2016 at 19:27...

Put it in the Freezer when not in use

Poppers Manila For Sale said on Tue, 8 Nov 2016 at 03:19...

For Sale in Manila Original Formula Pure and Clean AMYL NITRITE
Freshly Made Per Order #rushpoppersmanila #poppersmanila

https://www.facebook.com/rushpoppersmanila/

Justme said on Thu, 1 Dec 2016 at 22:26...

Make your own

PoppersFiend said on Wed, 28 Dec 2016 at 20:57...

I've read that baking soda absorbs some water content and helps keep it fresher. Also the genuine PWD brands last a long time.

Anonymous said on Tue, 3 Jan 2017 at 11:41...

can you elaborate on the make your own comment? recipe perhaps....

hi said on Thu, 20 Apr 2017 at 04:23...

hi

Warning said on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 at 04:26...

Poppers can wipe out your central vision. Stay away otherwise you may have serious eye problems. Google "poppers maculopathy" to find out more info. It's true, it's serious, it's happening.

Bob said on Sat, 26 Aug 2017 at 06:44...

Poppers maculopathy real, but very few cases reported relative to the number of poppers users

NTBiman said on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 at 01:57...

Yes "popper maculopathy" appears to be a real thing, although no one has done a randomised double blind crossover trial ( Google it) to prove it.
The good news is that it seems to be caused by using propyl and isopropyl nitrite rather than amyl ( AKA pentyl) or (Iso) butyl nitrite.
It is hard to find out what is in some of the bottles, eg Jungle Juice from Locker Room is high quality, but they seem to use propyl and amyl nitrites either pure or mixed, but they are all labelled with the catch-all term "alkyl nitrite".

There is at least one site, in France, which declares the contents, and which also supplies worldwide. (Google "popper supply France).

hugh dick said on Thu, 1 Feb 2018 at 09:21...

can I just use poppers until I need glasses?
they're soooo yummy when I'm naked!

Ham said on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 at 12:24...

Locker Room does not label "alkyl nitrite" anymore. In any case they never had isopropyl in their bottles. Are there products called Jungle Juice that contain isopropyl?? Yes, so look out for Jungle Juice Plus which is the real LR brand. Grey wrapper and says isopentyl nitrite (aka amyl), Delta BC etc.

phil_toxic said on Sat, 23 Jun 2018 at 22:32...

do I get a stronger hit the more poppers I have,say from a 10 ml to putting smaller ones into a bigger bottle say 70-80 ml of poppers,all same brand, into a 200ml bottle and sniffing from that,whats the science behind it is it same effect or is more better for a hit.thanks for any tips.

Anooz said on Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 01:44...

Can I mix to type of poppers

Big o said on Sat, 9 May 2020 at 04:16...

I'm need to buy some rush

pepperpopper said on Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 05:45...

For a long time, I kept in the freezer and when the mood would hit, I'd bring them out and drop them in a cup of water hot from the tap. It seemed that when they're warmed up, the hit is really strong, ie vapers?, but the bottles seem to lose their potency faster. So I wonder if letting them warm to room temp slowly would keep them lasting longer; don't know. What I do know is when I want them, I don't want to wait 6 hours till they're warm.
Also you might check DoubleScorpio brand. A lot more expensive but supposedly much cleaner.

PopperHead1 said on Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 16:03...

Yes agreed, DoubleScorpio(.com) offerings are way better than anything available in UK. And they're one of the few companies that still allow you to pay by credit/debit card. I get it shipped to my "MYUS.com" address ( based in Florida) and they forward it on to me in the UK for a low monthly subscription. (about a fiver a month) Of course this means you get hit by import duty, but what can we do, when everything in UK and Europe, is pisswater! USA sites stock genuine PWD aswell, the problem is, its getting harder to pay for it now, for customers outside of the US (like me). Do check out MYUS though, it opens up new possibilites for purchases of
(almost) anything Stateside. happy poppering!

Safety said on Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 22:46...

If your worried about eye injury due to chemical vapor just wear swimmers goggles. They are gas tight.

safetythird said on Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 02:19...

The eye damage is to the back of the eye- probably through the effect on the blood vessels and it seems to be permanent. Swim googles wont help and definitely wont be a good look.

britneysheers said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 11:40...

I found little glass balls on ebay or amazon. tiny marbles basically and kept topping up as needed. then boiling them prior to putting them in a new bottle

Peji said on Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 12:13...

I have opened a new sealed bottle of my poppers but i found it empty. I believe it is vapored. How can I fix it?

DeWib said on Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 00:00...

I once read that storing poppers in a fridge affects the potency of the vapours once opened, something to do with the cold vape hitting warmer air hence depleting the strength. I'm a fan of BlueBoy poppers, such a poppy ride with it, online bottles lost their strength after a week or so but last year I bought a bottle in Amsterdam and the bottle lasted for months, no joke, every time i used it and had my fill..LOL, it seemed to be never ending, but eventually it did, but as I said that bottle lasted around 6 months of continuous use. Strange but true, my last online bottle of Blue Boy Darkroom was wild for about 3 days, then started to deplete. I'm a serious bottom on the pops.

DeWib said on Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 00:02...

Also with the BlueBoy I never had a headache or a cough, Rush is good but gives me a harsh cough for a few days after a serious 2-3 day session.

Gholepopperpig said on Tue, 28 Mar 2023 at 18:49...

I love poppers Which ones give more bang for the fuck ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.